Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Daily diet watch 5

17 years ago 0 1115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Okay Lady, I�m game. Back from the beach and didn�t gain a pound even though I ate EVERYTHING. Walked a few miles everyday and did lots of swimming. b- nada l- roasted chicken, salad s- cottage cheese/flax d- fettuccine/parmesan/olive oil, fruit salad (also had a tiny bowl of real -not virtual- chocolate ice cream) Congrats on the Hall of Fame award Wendy! :)
  • Quit Meter

$472,336.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5382 Hours: 20

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will start a new thread...I'll call it Fitter Quitters...join me there! Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 569 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,944 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1991.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 78 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$54,839.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 647 Hours: 15

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 32

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Everyone. My name is Mandy and I was looking around in here because I know once I stop the weight will pile! I am already over weight so I am dreading that... but the idea that when I do stop I will be able to live longer is awesome! I never knew that there could be such an awesome program out there for support, love, friendship, and chatting... plus be FREE! I have the systems messenger thingy so if anyone would like to talk, have support, or want to help me stop... please add me. Today is my 1st day on the system. My stopping date is May 15th,... but after reading everything in this chat room... I wanna stop today! I looked in all the chat rooms and I introduced myself where I needed to... and I know that this chat room is for ppl who have already stopped... But it gives me something to smile about and tear up about and it gives me something to look forward too. The support with weight and smoking in the chat room is overwhelming wonderful... I cant wait to join everyone in my sucess stories too :)
17 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!
Outback is my favorite!! Sounds yummy - and what a beautiful cake! I have been decent but the chocolate cravings come on hard and blindside me sometimes =(... I am doing really good with the not smoking though...some days I even forget that I did smoke - it is surprising and makes me really happy. I DO know not to get too comfortable though - that is what happened all of the other times that I started again... Anyway - sorry for the diversion - this is about food = ) I am hoping to exercise tonight - have to walk up 100 stairs to get to my car this afternoon atleast =) Have a great day !!! :p
PS - Hummy - So you are an art teacher? Sounds like lots of fun! =) I love being around children - they make me happy. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and he defintly keeps me laughing! =) have a good day! pitstop
Hey everyone - Happy belated birthday Hummy =) I see there is no ice cream left! That is good b/c I ate horribly all weekend...started with pizza and ended with pasta last night... Anyway - it is a NEW week and I am exercising everyday - and right now am munching on carrot sticks - no dip either! ; ) It is raining here and is making me very sleepy...is someone enjoying the sunshine? Pitstop [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 94 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
18 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been pretty good lately - trying to squeeze exercise in so that I can SQUEEZE into my summer clothes!! =) I am eating lots of snacks throughout the day and it is really helping me avoid those cravings and binges! BUT tonight I am going out to my favorite Mexican restaurant - I will indulge and then tomorrow back to the healthy stuff! I love this forum - it is great =) Everyone keep up the good work being smoke- free and learning how to eat healthy! It is inspiring!!!!! Pitstop PS - Hummybird - are you a teacher? Just curious - I am working on my master's in Elementary Ed. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 60 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
18 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow - I glanced through this thread and you guys are inspiring! (I just ate 2 Hershey's minatures) but dark chocolate - it is good for you! :p I hope it is not too crowded here for me to drop in occasionally and get inspired!! Chocolate is my number one addiction now that i don't smoke - so I need HELP!! =) Pitstop (Nikki)
18 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am hoping I can hop (does that count as a point for exercise? lol) on this daily diet so I can keep track of my eating stats now. I seem to notice a few pounds that magically appeared and from where, noone knows! So here it goes! Sat 4/29: b - 3 14oz cp coffee w/vanilla soymilk s - vegan carrot coconut cake, 2 pieces, serving sz l - 6oz. Roti Roll (Indian veggie wrap w/rice) with a 2oz. bag of Kettle Chips (white russet and yam) and 14oz. glass of Mug root beer s - 1 navel orange d - prbly plain egg noodles with a little butter & sea salt I really think this will help me see what I am eating every day and where I need to cut back and/or substitue 1 thing for something better. I am a vegetarian but still eat fish and sometimes chicken so I have adapted the term "flexitarian" as what I am! lol Thanks for creating this thread!!! Many Blessings, Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25

Reading this thread: