Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Daily diet watch 5

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone. It's been a busy 3 day weekend. Finished that final term paper. Finished that two tailed regression study project and now all I have left is a bit of homework for Quatitative Methods and to study for finals. We are in the final two weeks now!!!!!!! It's been a long road. I'm so glad I can see the end. Friday. B. egg mcmuffin l. salad d. 2 slices of pizza Saturday b. coffee l. boneless buffalo wings d. pork chops, potatoes, green beans Today (Rusty this will really impress you!) b. coffee, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit (they always feed us after Sunrise Service) l. a nap :p d. ham, baked beans, mashed potatoes, roll Exercise... Friday I played golf with my 12 year old from 10-4 and then back again from 6 to 9 for an easter party. That is a lot of exercise. Sat. Took the 12 and 4 yr old to the driving range for 2 hours and spent the entire afternoon shopping with the 18 yr old. Quality time with the kids all weekend long and a lot of exercise to go with it. It's been a great weekend. Hope it has for everyone else too. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 289 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,797 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1011.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Oh yeah...Rusty... I have a phone call in about that honary degree. You are so right! You deserve it! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 293 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1025.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Welcome 4mygirls and Guitarplayerswife! Yesterday b. coffee, trail mix l. healthy choice sals steak and potatoes d. ham, potatoes, baked beans (the last of Easter dinner) Exercise... study, study, study and keyboard shuffle. I'm going to start counting down now.... 16 Days to go! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 293 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1025.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Oh My Rusty!!!! You just reminded me..... Leslie is stuck in the VCR again! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 293 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,868 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1025.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Look at all the activity here!!! I haven't been eating all that great but I have been getting a lot of exercise. Graduation in 11 days!!!!!! Then I'll be in here taking care of the weight I need to lose! Have a great one everyone. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 298 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,967 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1043 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
Ice Cream Ice Cream and more Ice Cream! Yes, I know it is 7:15 am EST. So what! It's Hummy's Birthday! More Ice Cream for everyone! YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooooo [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 308 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,166 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1078 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Grab your spoons ladies... Its time for ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations HUMMY! You are so Awesome. One whole year of freedom! You made it and inspired the rest of us along the way. It is my pleasure to be able to celebrate this day with you. Homemade chocolate icecream for everyone! Since this is such a special occassion we have added chocolate syrup and chocolate chips... YaaaaaaaaHoooooo Chocolate overload! Whipped cream on top too! Enjoy your day Hummy and thanks again for all you do for us. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 308 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,161 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1078 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone... Yesterday b. coffee l. Grilled Chicken Italian Panini d. beef stew and ice cream cake Thanks for the cake Hummy... Loved the candles. Hope everyone is doing well. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 313 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,268 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1095.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
I have the most Awesome kids in the world. Look what they made for us! [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/jladymom/Graduation100.jpg[/IMG] Low Fat Ice Cream Cake!!!!!! This is one of those moments where the kids make mom Proud! Dig in everyone!
Hello everyone! Graduation was AWESOME!!!!! Went to Outback on Friday night and ate the onion thingy, ribs, chicken breast, garlic mashed potatoes and bread and butter.... YUM YUM YUM. All swallowed with unsweet tea of course :) Today.... Lets see..... b. coffee, Cake - It's My Birthday! l. Southwestern Chicken Panani - More CAKE! (Still my birthday) d. Not sure yet... probably followed by more cake. It's a good thing that there aren't any calories in Birthday Cake. I'll share.. Anyone want a piece???? Exercise... don't plan on it today but you know me, I'll work in the parking lot shuffle and the keyboard shuffle. Have a great one! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 311 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,233 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1088.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42

Reading this thread: