Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Daily diet watch 5

18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
woops -sorry
Hi Everyone, Thanks bunches to those of you who came to my 30 day party yesterday:))) Rusty, wasn't that cake good? :) I have more good news today! I have felt soooo bloated since my Quit, esp. my tummy, that I have intentionally stayed out of my jeans. They were just too tight, made me so uncomfortable :( Well, today a friend had me go over to her house to see if the height on her motorcycle would work for me, so had to drag out those darn jeans. And guess what??? They were a little tight, BUT they actually fit me!!! My tummy wasn't the 'roll' it has been since I Quit! I am so excited - now I know that daily mall walking, and coming here and being accountable for what I am eating is all working! This Quit journey is just getting better and better! So any newbies worried about getting that extra Quit weight off, we know it can happen! Lady did it and now it's working for me! Yeah! OK -today- b-2 breakfast buritos (2 flour tortillas) onions, 6 small pieces polish sausage:), hot sauce, peach iced tea s- 6n green grapes l-tuna salad w/olive oil, flaxoil, carrots, celery, sunflower seeds d-not there yet, prob salmon, baked tater, peas s-green grapes will walk the mall later tonight... Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,111 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $74.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Hi Everyone - CobenFan - well I ate too, kept me so happy till my tummy grew and grew. I was becoming sooo round, had to do something. And the mall is close to my home, so I usually walk it daily, which has helped alot (that and coming to this thread, and being accountable for what I eat each day :) [color=Red]Redrosie[/color] - the virtual cake was amazing - but then you already know that, as you came to the party late (and there was plenty of cake left for ya! :) Thanks for coming, everybody, I really appreciate it and made a copy of that thread, it means so much to me:) Rusty - staying off that scale so supports me! It keeps me focused - you will definitely feel any loss w/o that scale, so try weighing less, and see if that works for ya:) OK, today: b-1 piece ww toast with dab RB marg/flaxseed oil, small pear, water s-small apple l-tuna salad (homemade:) s-sunflower seeds d-out with a good friend for her b-day (will try to be good but it's her 82nd b-day - gotta celebrate big time! s-prob nothing due to dinner:) yesterday was: b-tuna salad s-triscuits l-tuna salad again d-nachos (I know, but they were so good!) walked the mall yesterday but will miss out on that today due to b-day dinner w/friend tonight (her b-day):) -and am feeling much better. The walking sure helps, so as Hummy said, even 15 minutes makes a huge difference! Everyone have a great day today!! Healer ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $79.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Wow - Rusty, congrats - that really feels awesome, doesn't it? I never use the ol' scales - I let my clothes talk to me :) Hummy - thanks for the info - will see if I can find a place close to me :) My exercise today will be going to the grocery store and making it down each aisle :) yesterday: b- blueb non-fat yogurt s-rosemary triscuits (YUM) w/LC cheese l-homemade lean hamburger, dab light mir whip, yel mustard, onions s-sunflower seeds d-chicken breast, linguini w/basil, olive oil, small spring salad s-1/2 morning glory muffin today: b-1 breakfast burrito (1 flour tortilla, fake eggs, polish sausage (small 4 pieces), salsa, onions s-sunflower seeds, small piece LC cheese l-tuna salad d- (not there yet, will eat light - chicken breast maybe) s-1/2 morning glory muffin Have a great week everyone:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,251 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
Hummy, Prayers coming your way... Take good care of YOU too. Rusty, the triscuits - aren't they delicious? Love them - glad you're both enjoying them too:) Blessings - Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,253 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
Lady- I am so excited for you!!! First the Hall of Fame award, now a size SMALLER?? WOO HOO - JUST BIG YEAH!!! ;) Very, very kewl, Lady!! Hummy - what is a naked soothie? How much fat, and where can I find one? LOL they sound dreamy Everyone have a wonderful healthy weekend, and Lady - jumping up and down and high fivin' ya. Healer :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,190 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
Hi Everyone, Lady - sending loving energy your way:) Hummy, how's you son? Busy day today - b- 2 flaxseed toasts w/flaxseed oil, RB s-sunflower seeds l-tuna salad s and d - not there yet, will post lattah mall walking tonight as I haven't walked in 2 days! [color=Red]((redrosie))[/color] - when you have time, please send me a postcard from the beach and save me a place next to you, K? :) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,315 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $172.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hi everyone, Rusty, I am so used to seeing those triscuits on my check-in :) - aren't they the best! (and I can't find them in alot of the grocery stores here in Houston, strange...) ok today d-big deli salad (tuna & chicken salad-dry, w/lemon olive oil & vinegrette (sp), onions, pecans, pine nuts, red onions and small cut fruit s-will be a small apple or grapes -walked the mall this evening, what a workout... Hummy - hope all is well:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,326 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $172.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh, my goodness I was just reading some posts and came across mine. People I promise you I don't eat snakes!!! I meant to say snacks. Well today again I didn't get up until 11:30 so here goes so far. B & L- 2 slices of whole wheat bread w/ sugar free jelly 1 cup of oatmeal w/2% milk and splenda, coffee D - plan to have spaghetti w/meatballs, green salad, water S - probably pretzel sticks or popcorn Have no idea how many calories is in all of this.. will walk on treadmill later tonight. Yesterday I worked in my flower beds and that was enough exercise. Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,102 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $430.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$229,923.56

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 13

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You all are just having too much fun, so I guess I will have to join you.. Lady's cake was just too tempting and I couldn't resist. Happy birthday Lady!! Well lets see, I didn't get up until 11:00am, B - banana w/whole wheat shredded wheat, 1/2 cup of 2%milk, coffee l - didn't get up in time to have lunch d - green beans, broccoli casserole, green salad, water s - no snakes, yet but I don't go to bed until 2:00 probably will have popcorn W/ butter sometime tonight...BAD, BAD, BAD Exercise: walked on treadmill for 45 min's, and did laundry. See you tomorrow.. Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,073 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $423.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$229,923.56

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6396 Hours: 13

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: