Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Daily diet watch 5

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Hummy on the 11 months. Just one more to go and we'll all be eating icecream! b. coffee l. brats, corn chips d. baked chicken, baked potatoe, corn OOPS...at an Almond Joy at work this afternoon. Exercise. Went to the driving range with the boys after work for about 1 1/2 hours. Works for me. Keep up the great work everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 279 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,595 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $976.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone... Redrosie.... HOW DID YOU GET MY PICTURE? Stop filming me.. LOL Tues. b. coffee l. burger, diet dr pepper d. grilled chicken, baked potatoe, rolls Wed. b. coffee l. lean cuisine pizza d. hamburger, potato salad Exercise...I exercised a lot yesterday. I have no idea how far I walked but I walked for about 3 hours straight. I'm counting that as today's exercise as well. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 278 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,579 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $973 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Help! I thought that I was doing so good. eating healthy and lots of vegies with my panda express..... Then I found out how many calories are in that food...I could not figgure out why the scales not only didn't loose, but kept going up.... Yikkkeees!! So its back to making my own food and eating at home. More exercise and less sitting around. Although the yard is taking alot of my time, its slow work and alot of bending over, and over, and over.... Cheryl If I keep going like I have been, I won't even fit in the Grand Canyon when we get there next month. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 295 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,103 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $840.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 38 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey people, Sorry, I have been sluffing off for awhile. The spring yard work has really taken over my life and I don't seem to get here quite as often. Back off the food a little more now. But the exercise routine is slipping. Have added a lot of bending and pulling, and bending and lifting with the garden work. B Slim fast shake s= 3 glasses of water L- Meatloaf sandwich potato sticks iced tea That's all the farther I have gotten today. Catch you later. Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 297 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,146 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $846.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 38 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still dieting, still exercising but it does pay off. My sons boss was at a party the other night and I hadnt seen him in awhile, he said he didnt recognize me at first and how great I looked, what a nice guy :) lol Rusty I am getting better thanks. I had very lettle voice but it is coming back slowly. Lots of work these days so I am really busy. Take care everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 362 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,058 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2715 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
Rusty, I have been doing water aerobics for 3 years now and I love it too, its great exercise but it dont feel like exercise :) The weather is great here so I am walking and biking again, it feels wonderful to be outside again. Eating light all the time but not losing much, but at least I am maintaining. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 366 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,157 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2745 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey everyone, nice to see some still working at this. I am too and losing a little. I am working and gardening and walking and biking, and and and lol. I leave on Tues for Atlantic City for 4 days with my girlfriend and I really need the vacation. On a sad note our very good friends that stood up with us when we got married, lost their son this week, 28 years old and he had a heart attack and died. Life is too short as we all know, go and do what you want, live life to its fullest, but dont smoke!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 400 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,023 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3000 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 52 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
And off we go for the 5th time. Diet, huff, puff, diet, huff, puff. . . . .laugh, laugh, and laugh some more. Diet, huff, puff, diet, huff, puff. . Rusty's intro: Okay, here it is, folks: the NEW Daily Diet Watch. Not improved, because the other one was so great, but shorter...won't take as long to load onto my poor decrepit computer. We old folks know the routine, so here it is for our new guests: if you're trying to lose weight or not gain weight, eat better, learn new things about food...all as a part of your quit...please join us. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 349 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,733 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2617.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Hi all, its so nice to see everyone enjoying the new thread and keeping up with dieting/exercise. I am still at it and probably always will be. I watch everything I put in my mouth and I walk/bike/swim at least 2 times a day. I can't do much more than that so I just hope for the best. Hummy congratulations on your 11 months, way to go girl!!! Rusty it looks like youron the right track, keep up the good work. Take care y'all. Hugs [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 356 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,908 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2670 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
18 years ago 0 56 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hummy- Prayers and strength to you and your son. You have so many friends behind you here- You "work" and we'll pray. JJ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/24/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 381 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,454 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1809.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$58,885.75

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 627 Hours: 3

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 11

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: