Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,789 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

June-bugs Roll Call

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Zany, Get out your coping mechanisms and start planning how you'll deal with cravings on your holiday. Have fun and good luck, let us know how it went. Danielle _________________________________ The SSC Support Team
That's it Duckie067! Keep persevering! Danielle __________________________ The SSC Support Team
Duckie067, Way to fight those cravings! Good job! Glad to hear your lungs are getting better, must be all swimming! ;) Niks, Hang in there, we're all rallying around you until the rough days are over. Danielle ____________________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good job Marie! Two whole weeks! How will you be rewarding yourself? Danielle _______________________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cheermom, Thanks for the update, glad to hear you're doing well. Have fun clubbing! Chuckb2, Good work! Glad to hear all is well on your end too. Mama, Yikes the dentist, not my favorite place. Good job on sticking it out though. Keep persevering! Duckie, Sounds like your well prepared, good luck! GO JUNE BUGS GO!!! Danielle ____________________________ The SSC Support Team
Duckie067, What was your tatoo rewarding? A milestone? Danielle ___________________________ The SSC Support Team
Marie, Way to break that cycle! Glad to hear you've filled the void. Danielle _____________________________ The SSC Support Team
Dukie067, That's a great routine! Keep persevering! Almost two whole weeks under your belt, start planning your reward. Danielle ____________________________ The SSC Support Team
Duckie067, Wow! You've overcome some pretty big obstacles in the past few days, congratulations! Do you have a plan in place for dealing with cravings? A routine of sorts? Mama, Glad to hear you're making it a team effort! Keep persevering June bugs! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm still goind strong and can't believe 3 weeks have passed!! I started going to my workout place (havent' shown up since that day my daughter made me see the Personal Trainer). Felt great and could actually breath (what a concept duh!!). I'm looking forward to this long extended holiday weekend (we have off Monday also) because Colorado's smoking ban is in effect in 2 days WOOHOO and my hubby and I can go into a night club for the first time and not wreak of smoke smell afterwards (plus the temptation wont be there anymore). This will be the first weekend I am looking forward to conquering since I quit. Love you all for all the major support you have given me Hugs Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 559 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $89.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: