Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,789 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

June-bugs Roll Call

17 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello my lovely June-bugs! well it's friday of my vacation week and I have to say that smoking (or not smoking) has ruined this vacation for me. I have really been craving and every day this week on my little chart I have put an 8 for my crave level. I know that it is because of the lack of routine and pressure. Isn't it funny that when I am under stress I crave, when I am not I crave. Anyways, I am determined that by next vacation in November, I will be free of this. I hope to be better adjusted by then to not smoking. It's the weekend comming up and everyone make sure and watch the drinking levels. It's still early for us I think. Today I am going to go to a baseball game with my singles group from my church. I know that I can ride in the car pool with my friends. Before, I would have driven myself and my kids so I could smoke. That is kind of neat, don't you think? My daughter has 13 days now. She discovered yesterday since I finally got her to go to the gym with me, that she can do the treadmill better. My mom has 5 days and she is having a very rough time of it. The only bright side of it is, she can't go get cigs by herself now, she would have to ask me. She seems to have come very close to asking me, but she hasn't. I don't know what I will say if she does. I guess try to talk her out of it. Anyways, everybody have a great weekend, and keep us all "posted". I love my June-bugs! Mama Melba [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 777 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
  • Quit Meter

$75,028.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6531 Hours: 22

Minutes: 46 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've made it past three weeks!!!! I feel the need to jump up and down and do a little dance, but - since I'm sitting at my desk with my boss in the next room - I think I'll refrain. I'm only thinking about cigarettes maybe once or twice a day at this point - it's amazing!!! I have flowers on my desk and I can smell them - yay! Congrats to all of us June Bugs who are now July non-smokers! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 471 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $130.18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
  • Quit Meter

$418,342.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4547 Hours: 5

Minutes: 47 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations to all of us June Bugs who have made it so far! I had to deal with some serious temptation this weekend, as I was at my mother's house and there were ashtrays and open packs of cigs everywhere, but I held out, and did okay. I started my getting the rest of me healthy plan last week, and have managed to knock down a pound and a half so far, so I'm pretty darn happy about that - I've got a long ways to go - I want to lose 40 to get back in my sixes, and at this point, I'm feeling really positive. I'm trying to make myself do some sort of exercise whenever I get a big craving - if I'm craving really badly, I'll go out for a walk when I'm at work - or out for a bike ride with my daughter at home - brushing my teeth helps too! Good job to all of us - tomorrow makes two weeks for me, and I'm crazy proud of myself! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 268 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $73.58 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$418,342.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4547 Hours: 5

Minutes: 47 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you are doing good Cheermom[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/yahoo_dance.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,453 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $192 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
  • Quit Meter

$54,566.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5963 Hours: 3

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 56

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[center][b]Keep on keeping your Quits ~JUNEBUGS~ [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/junebugs.gif[/IMG] I think you guys are awesome! Persevere! It is worth it!!!! Much Love, Breaking Free[/b][/center] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,430 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $188 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$54,566.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5963 Hours: 3

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 56

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good afternoon June bugs, Mama, use the same tools you used to get through hell & heck week. Hang in there! Duckie067, insomnia should stop soon, try going to bed and getting up at the same time every day. Have fun golfing Marie! Glad to hear your feeling better. Have a great smoke free day everyone! Danielle ___________________________ The SSC Support Team
Niks, Good job resisting temptation, sounds like your thinking pattern is transition to that of a non smoker!! Keep persevering! Drink lots of water today and eat some protein ;) Danielle __________________________ The SSC Support Team
Congratulations Jacko, Butt its over, Marie!! You've all made some great progress and have hit a milestone. Come back and share how you've decided to reward yourself! Go June Bugs Go!
Andy, Start preparing for coming off the Wellbutrin now. Make a list of distractions, increase the way you reward yourself, plan what techniques you'll use to get through cravings. Keep persevering! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
Good morning June Bugs, Glad to hear you're all doing so well. Well done Marie! Congratulations niks on acheiving your goal! You'll have to reward yourself for this one! Have a great smoke free day everyone! Danielle ____________________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: