Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,657 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE

June-bugs Roll Call

17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey all my fellow June-bugs, everyone is doing so well I am very proud of US, I have made it past the 3 week point and looking for many more. I have a really good friend here visiting who doesn't smoke and it's been great for us. We have been doing so much and not having to stop so that I can have a smoke break...I love it. I hope you all have a really terrific week and remember this quit is for US!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 228 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $44 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
Hello to all the June-bugs, just wanted to say Happy July and that all of us at one point will have a month behind us. Yippy to us and keep it up. We are so worth it!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 285 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hey June bugs, haven't posted much lately been traveling some. I have my ups and downs and now I am trying to predict the future of how I will do once I am off the patch. (Still a while yet but it's in the back of my mind) I am going to the doc before that happens and ask for some help to make sure I make it through this...I WANT THIS SOOOOO BAD!!! Mama, you quit one day before I did so let's do this! I love reading everything because the more I read the more I know I can do this too. Thanks everyone for your help, even if it isn't said, I am here and reading and getting my encouragement. Have a GREAT day because you are smoke free!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 175 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
I have just found this wonderful web site and wanted to say "thank you" to all of you that have helped get me through another day. It has really helped reading everyone's thoughts and encouragements, wish I had you all yesterday. I am joining the June-bugs roll call and hope I can also help someone else out that is doing this wonderful thing of quitting. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 87 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, Jacko here and Im a june bug and I am sooooo glad were all still here and doing well!! Jacko (smokeless for 16 days exactly)
Hi All, Well I rewarded myself by putting the �120 into a websaver account and going to a restaurant for a meal with my wife, Amanda. This is Great Jacko [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
jacko here smokeless for 1 week, 4 hours and 23 mins...I still aint sleeping well but aint assed....still quit and lovin it!! JACKO [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 348 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
Im a June bug and lovin it. Jacko [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 104 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Mama, Its my last day today for smoking. Im not going out with a bang as these Zyban have helped me to cut down this week. Will be here on day 1 tommorrow. Jacko. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Navigator here. Still going strong on my 12th day. It really doesn't seem that difficult as previous quits. I went cold turkey instead of using the patch, and I stay excited about my quit. Anytime any thoughts of misery, comes up I cast them down immediately and they become less and less frequent. I am not thinking about my quit as near as much as I did last week. I started working out and that is what I think about the most now. I really think, the battle is in the mind. We are victorious! Navigator. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 228 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $39.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15

Reading this thread: