Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,801 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

June-bugs Roll Call

17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JuneBug reporting 29 days, getting better thanks to your support Marie :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 441 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $116 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Hi june Bugs fMarie checking in and still smoke free NOPE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 431 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Marie reporting to JuneBugs role call, I got myself all kinds of mints today, in cans and wrapped in paper, it's a routine to get one out, open can, unwrap paper, pick up mint, insert in mouth, so there I feel much better at least it fills the void, as suggested by those wonderful people on this site. Thank you again Marie :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 403 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $104 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
18 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello all, I am still a non smoker, and 3 weeks tomorrow. Which is an achievement for me. Quitting has not been so bad this time around, I went out last night was drinking all night so in real danger situations. I COULD have smoked, but I thought whats the point? If I just have one tonight it will mean I will be smoking the filthy things all day tomorrow and the next day etc.. so i didnt bother. Besides I couldnt deal with going back to day one all over again. The temptation was there, and i DID think about it. But to be honest I dont think I could have faced having to come back here and say that i had failed, as there would have been no excuse for it. This board is really helping with my quit. I am glad that there are so many june bugs that are still here, and logging in regularly. Yours hungover aragh. No more drinking for me, for a while.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 516 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �150 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done marie! Morning everyone. Its three weeks today. Which is a milestone for me, previously i have only got past 3 weeks once. Then I went to 3 months. Which is now my next milestone. If I get past 3 months.. that will be my longest ever! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 529 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �157.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yay now that is quite a list. Well done to everyone on the list.. a great achievement. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 544 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �157.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
Good morning june bugs! How is everyone this morning? I feel a lot better, its day 23 and things are going ok, the last few days were tough, but that was largely to do with something else. That made the quit hard, but I was aware of that, and decided to work through it just take it slowly, as I would have done in those first three days. The not smoking is ok - I woke up this morning and actually felt GREAT I hadnt smoked yesterday. I felt GREAT i am a non smoker. I am living my life and having someone to talk to if the times were tough to stop me from smoking, wow.. thats amazing as tomorrow is always another day. And today I feel ok. I would hate to have to go through that first week.. I cant believe its July already, where did time go? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 581 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �172.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Hello all you June bugs good to see everyone doing so well! Its been a rough few days for me - but I am still going, and know that it will get better! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 569 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �165 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Aww Duckie... If you smoking has made you THAT sick thank god you dont have to do it to yourself anymore. Just think one day you wont even think about it anymore! I found days 8 and 9 really hard.. I dont know why.On day 8 my head had a major tantrum about not smoking. Last few days I have wanted to cry and my emotions are all over the place. You are doing so well.. ignore the hubby, its just men, they dont want to support someone else, he just wants you as he always knew you. DONT fall for this trick.. as i PROMISE you will find a brand new and much BETTER YOU! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 589 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �172.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Wow Mama! Looks like you are starting a revolution! I will say a prayer for you. You will make it you have to, you are the june bugs leader... :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 589 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �172.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11

Reading this thread: