Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

The Daily Diet Watch IV

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ABG Congratulations on the 6 pounds. That is Awesome :) Welcome Redrosie and Charliegirl. I was good today. b. coffee l. left over pork chop/potatoes d. tuna sanwich. Cals. 888 Fat 29....YES! Exercise.. Parking lot shuffle. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 222 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,458 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $777 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
This really sucks! I'm gaining weight not losing. I guess I'm not eating right and we all know I'm not exercising. I'm going to have to figure this out. I have got to lose weight. I quit smoking for crying out loud. This should be a breeze. I'm going to try to be really good and to exercise. It's just so hard because I'm exhausted most of the time. today...didn't eat well. b. coffee l. burger & fries d. boneless buffalo wings, salad 1458 Cals; 56 fat.....hummmmmm Why am I gaining weight????? Duh! Exercise.....lots and lots and lots of housework today. I'm beat! Promise myself to start doing better here. This is insane! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 226 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,521 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $791 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
Well...like quitting smoking one step at a time I will count my victories here in the diet department the same. Today is a victory. b. coffee l. healthy choice Whiskey steak d. chicken breast, potatoes and corn cals. 841 Fat 14 YAHOOOOOO...Really good on the Fat today. Think I'll go get me some fat free ICECREAM! I have enough calories left for that. Exercise?? What is that? :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 227 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,559 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $794.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Wasn't feeling well yesterday. b. coffee l. peanutbutter/crackers d. 1/2 chicken breast, baked potatoe, roll Cals 666 Fat 14 Exercise......typical stuff. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 231 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,627 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $808.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
I'm still here. Just been busy. Still didn't get that Law Midterm back. Sure hope I passed it and am not wasting my time in this class. :) Tues. b. coffee l. Lean Cuisine - Chicken a l'orange/broccoli & rice d. Chili, crackers cals 1213; fat 30 Wed. b. coffee l. Healthy Choice Sals Steak d. Cheeseburger, fries (happy meal :) ) Cals 1247; fat 41 No chocolate for me this year. Didn't get any :( . But my two boys each gave me a red rose! :) Exercise...running around like crazy! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 230 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,606 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $805 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Hi everyone. b. coffee l. lean cuisine steak & cheese toaster (those are good!) d. pancakes and smoked sausage d. kit kat (all Rusty's fault because I saw her 3 musketeer!) Cals. 1072 fat. 37 Exercise....excuse me? Did you say something? :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 234 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,698 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $819 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
It has been a really busy day. b. coffee l. hotdog s. bbq corn chips d. 2 slices of frozen pizza I have no idea what the cals and fat are. Exercise....I had my share of that today. Cleaned out cabinets, washed, sanded, and painted cabinets. My home improvement skills are improving :) I didn't realize how much work that was going to be. I'm really glad they have to dry before I can finish. Off to a hot bubble bath and bed for me. I'm beat! Night all. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 232 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,658 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $812 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, you got breakfast which was a slim fast shake. Lunch- roast beef sandwich on dark rye with american cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a tablespoon lowfat miracle whip. And a green salad on the side with low fat italian dressing. Plus two oreo cookies. Dinner- chicken with sweet and sour sauce 1 tablespoon, brown and wild rice- 1/2 cup mixed stirfry vegetables- 1 cup pepsi Checked it all through the sparks and I am loving it. Walked a mile with leslie and moved the loser dvd closer to the tower.
Today is a little brighter for me. Still 4 inches of fresh snow on the ground. (Yes, in MARCH) But... Took the shrink wrap of the biggest loser DVD. Haven't opened it yet. Maybe today. B- Slim fast- chocolate drink green tea Water Haven't thought far enough ahead to lunch yet. Still haven't decieded on my day. I will at least walk with leslie for a mile, I found a couple of old Richard Simmons tapes and will look at one this evening. Just keep moving! thats the new mantra for me. Cheryl [font=Century Gothic][Size=4][color=Green]Just keep moving!![/font][/size][/color]
Sunday was quiet. Got a lot done. B- Slimfast shake l-weightwatcher tv sirloin with vegetables 1/2 cup brown rice d- tuna noodle, lowfat mushroom soup, salad with tomatobasil dressing s- special K with 8 oz 1% milk Walked a mile with Leslie, actually put the biggest loser dvd in the machine and watched all the credits and special features while I walked on the treadmil. Then did about the first 10 minutes of the program....(that may be harder than I thought). And switched to Richard Simmons for 15 minutes. So plenty of cardio, now need some strength training to add to it. Cheryl [font=georgia][size=4][color=orange]Just Keep Moving![/font][/size][/color] ;) ;)

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: