Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

The Daily Diet Watch IV

18 years ago 0 1115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Haven�t been particularly good for the past few days, but have been getting some exercise. Lady, You can�t continue to eat like that! Eat some cereal and milk if you don�t have the energy to fix a meal. You�ve only got one more semester to go. You don�t have time to be sick. Sunday, 3.12.06 B � cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil L � shrimp steamer at Boading D � pecan crusted flounder, sweet potatoes, greens at Trios Exercise: weights, calisthenics Monday, 3.13.06 B � cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil S � nuts, celery/hummus L � R.O.s barbeque, green beans D � omelet with ham and veggies Exercise: walk with friend Tuesday 3.14.06 B � cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil S � nuts, celery/hummus L - low carb flatbread wrap/chicken/tomato/goat cheese/lettuce D � still up for grabs Exercise: Tai Chi and walk with friend
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5382 Hours: 16

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Dinner last night ended up being broiled chicken, fettucine alfredo, salad and a very light but buttery croissant. b- cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil l- low carb roll up with salmon, tomatoes, spinach, mozzarella, mushrooms d- if I�m good, it will be a salad Green tea with lemon and a bit of honey and gallons of water. Wendy, Hurray for you! I looked online for variations on the soup and found some interesting ideas to spice it up. I�ll probably have to wait until school�s out to try it.
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Lady, good for you! Wow, what are you going to do with yourself after you graduate? (You�re still not eating enough! � bad girl, bad bad girl.) Trudy, there�s a book out called �The New Glucose Revolution Complete Guide to Glycemic Index Values� that�s great for both dieting and diabetics. You might want to check it out at the library. Wendy, I can�t believe you�ve lasted this long. Although it works fairly well, that�s the most boring diet in the world. Have been so busy recently that I haven�t been on site, but I�m still alive and basically well. My daughter came in second place at the HOSA convention this week, so she gets to go to Nationals in California this summer. She�s terribly excited. She�s also in the DECA Nationals in Texas next month. � Gonna be one busy child. b- cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil l- peach/strawberry/yogurt smoothie d- going out for celebration � will have to let you know
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi All, Hectic week. Rusty, Thanks for the site. Haven't had time to roam around much, but it looks interesting. I've been reading the Sonoma diet book and will try some of the ideas there. Did you have any success with it? Hope you're feeling better. B � cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil S � nuts, celery/hummus L � low carb flatbread wrap/chicken/tomato/goat cheese/lettuce S � celery/hummus D � omelet with spinach, mushrooms, tomato, garlic, laughing cow cheese, ham
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

LOL Cheryl � I can�t wait to hear how the loser cd goes. Lady, as far as I'm concerned, if you're moving, it's exercise. Saturday B � cottage cheese/flax, toast/olive oil S � nuts, celery/hummus L � Brixx salad, salmon S � more celery/hummus D � low carb flatvread wrap/chicken/tomato/goat cheese/lettuce (I also ate 2 bites of pizza, one bite of an R.O.�s barbeque, and 2 wheat thins because my family is a BAD influence.) exercise: Cleaning out. I believe my house multiplies junk in the middle of the night. :p
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Rusty, I�m still here. Would you please send me the name of the site you�re speaking of? The URL had already been taken off when I saw Ariell�s post. Saturday: b- cottage cheese/flax, toast, peaches late lunch � grilled chicken, fettuccini alfredo, salad, focaccia, strawberries, chocolate cake (just a sliver) d- yogurt/fruit no exercise � company all day Sunday: b- oatmeal/blueberries, peaches l- � Tuscan chicken sandwich, chicken with rice soup d- grilled chicken, salad, chocolate cake (another sliver) exercise: 3 mile walk
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi All, Been playing nurse all week. My daughter�s knee is better, but she still has to stay home for awhile and stay on meds. Now, my husband has pneumonia. :( I haven�t been eating a lot, but have not been eating the right things either. Zilch on the exercise unless you count running back and forth through the house to take things to sick people. b- cottage cheese/flax, toast, peaches l- 2 small slices thin crust chicken pizza, green salad d- will be yogurt and fruit
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Wow Cheryl, what a great experience for the kids! Rusty, I�m starting physical therapy for my knee soon. I�ll let you know through email what they say as far as exercise goes for the arthritis. Had to cancel this past week because of my daughter�s staph and husband�s pneumonia. Everyone seems to be on the mend now. :) Sat. b- cranberry bagel with butter l- large green salad, 2 Girl Scout cookies (trefoil) d- chicken with rice and veggies throughout the day: couple of wheat thins, 2 small carrots, walnuts Still no exercise, but that should change this week.
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Okay Rusty: 1. My family would hate me. 2. I don�t want yours. 3. That�s a great idea! (If I could keep from eating them on the way.) Lady, I�m so glad you enjoyed my 300th anniversary. Chocolate iced cream filled were always my favorites, too. Lucky for me, the Krispy Kreme close to us closed down and the other one is REALLY far away. My car used to turn into the KKreme lot all by itself. :p B and S: same as yesterday l- chicken/cheese/lettuce sandwich, 2 Girl Scout cookies d- yogurt/fruit exercise: another long walk with friend (I'm on a roll!) I'm still hungry - will probably have a piece of toast later.
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Gang! It�s FRIDAY! Lady, Don�t worry about it - at least they only the sell the cookies once a year. I just ate the last Trefoil. If they�re selling them tomorrow, I�m running the other way. Rusty, It�s been gorgeous here this week � high 70s. Back into the 50s today, but it�s still sunny and nice. The jonquils are out all over the place. AND, everyone is close to being well � no more Nurse Hummy! Wendy, I�m sorry your posts disappeared, but I�m glad to know it happened. I posted to Pete�s thread and a couple others and they disappeared, too. I was beginning to think my short term memory had gone south for the winter. b- cottage cheese/flax, toast, peaches s- wheat thins, pecans l- chicken noodle soup, 4 captain�s wafers s- 1 cookie d- will be Vietnamese yellow pancakes (these are actually crepes stuffed with bean sprouts and shrimp that you wrap in large leaves of lettuce � yummy) My son is 21 years old today, and we�ll be having his birthday dinner tomorrow - SOOOO, I�m not promising to be good tomorrow. :p
  • Quit Meter

$472,326.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.