Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

To those who quit in March 07

17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Stacey, I am in there with you. It really does get better. After a while you forget about smoking for periods of time, and it surprises you - Hey I am a non smoker! Keep the quit, we're all with ya! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 399 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $158.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey I quit March 7 and Have felt absolutely great. I can breath smell taste its like all these things are new to me. I joined the gym and walk every day along with going to the sauna the gym has to offer and have not only quit smoking but have lost 7 pounds. WOO HOO.... I'm loving this new smoke free me and I will never be a slave to nicotine addiction again. Congrats to all of us March smoke free peeps. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 149 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
9 days, Stacey!! That's fantastic!! You're doing it! You're in the process of making your dream of a better life come true!! I know it's hard sometime, but this is so much better than where we've come from. And the future will be better yet. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 370 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $129.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey March Pals. Still hanging in there, got the puppy, a Spinone Italiano (for those who are curious). I'm having a hard time, today is a little tough. But it was great to log in and read the meter. I feel better, less like a slave to an ashtry, but would really like the hit right now! I really thought that the cravings would diminish a lot when the nicotine was out of my body. How does that work? BUT.... We have come this far and with our combined determination will continue. When I'm feeling weak, sometimes I figure I'll just let another March mellower take up the battle and fight for me for a bit. Does that make sense? Hang in there! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 147 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $38.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone-just wanted to say welcome to the site and best of luck to all of you! It is hard to welcome everyone individually so here is one big one! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,061 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $294 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey March Mellows! How's everyone doing! Day fourteen for me. A lil grouchy here and there, have my moments, but in general am doing well. It feels so good to be able to breathe freely, and I always had trouble with stuffed sinuses when I smoked - thank heavens that is alot better! Am staying with it. How are all the other March quitters?? :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 368 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $147.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Lainey, My quit date was March 9... Joe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/9/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 37 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 357 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello March Mellows, I love the name. I am 3 days into my quit and things are going okay- mostly in part to this website. I'm using the patch (14mg) and it has taken care of all the physical symptoms, the mental cravings are quite another issue though. Rachel-we are all pulling for you, hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe your patch is too strong, I would contact your Dr. about the problems you are having. This quit stuff is hard enough without additional symptoms. Dupe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I like March-Mellows. Sigh. I had my last smoke last night about 11 I guess......(which means I am actually just about through my first full day!) I waited a little bit after last night to put the patch on, until about 1 am. By 3 I was soooooo sick I could not stop throwing up. I took phenegran, which generally will stop the nausousness regardless of the cause and it didnt even work and I felt horrible, like the room was spinning. By 7 I could take no more and was about to have a cigg because I thought it would make me feel better but thought I would call the nurseline first. They told me I had vertigo and to take off the patch. I was irritated and tired and took it off. Within 30 min I felt better. Sigh. Now I have spent 50.00 for nothing. On the plus side, I am not throwing up anymore, and...... have not smoked a ciggerette!!! Day one almost over with the point in my favor, even under undue stress. WOOHOO!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/9/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 31 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Hello March Mellows... I have to say I am having a hard time today, I am also posting in another discussion... ( introductions : Last One) and I just am so stressed. 48 hours down. I keep thinking it will get easier but for some reason it seems to get worse and worse I am going to lose my mind.... OH MY GOD! I dont know if I can do this, and people at work as well as my gf are less supportive than I thought they would be which is making me question much deeper questions. How is everyone else, I am tired of candy , I am tired of water. I want a ciggerette..... but.. as of now it has been 50hrs. UGHHHHHHHH can i really make it? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/9/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 49 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23

Reading this thread: