Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Quote of the day

11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
People don't change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so.
- Fran Tarkenton

That difference is linked to the pain of staying where I am, being greater than not changing.  Change reminds me of the saying that the only "person who looks forward to change is a child in a wet diaper".  It might sound negative, but I'm sure that there are many people worse off, so it things are a little uncomfortable for me, I can get used to that
The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.
- Napoleon Hil

I suppose I should see where is the strong desire
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ensuring your goal is aligned with your values, since we are capable of wonderful things is vital
I thought it was my slow speed.  Thanks for the suggestions.
11 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
There is certainly a lot of data in this thread which takes it awhile to open up.

Starting a new thread would eliminate this problem.

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Would it be possible to reset or change the name of this thread. It is so big it takes too long to open. (no my computer is not slow) I pay by the Gigabyte and this takes a lot of my data flow. My other option is to not open it. A shame since it is interesting.

Davit.
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
- Denis Waitley

This was an inspirational speaker who guided me during my career
is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.
- Arnold Toynbee
I had a wonderful supervisor who told me to "reach for the stars".  The alternative is that if I'm looking at my feet all day, as I drag my chin, I'm going to walk into something

11 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So true.
Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.
- Tom Bland

Attitudes are like our vision, and we'll go where that vision is focused

Reading this thread: