Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Calorie Count Diet

17 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Andy, I bet it's the same site. Mine grades too. Happy New Year and Birthday. I've never used the IM feature here, but I'll turn it on to see if you show up [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $305.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
12-28 1293 CALORIES 23% FAT 34% PROTEIN 40% CARB 3% ALCOHOL Went to the gym and did the elipitical for 30 minutes(one of my main goals for the week-it's hard to get me out of the house). Went home and did my abs tape and then 30 minutes on the treadmill( ran all 30 minutes) My lungs feel like new!!! Weighed in at 194. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,423 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $305.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Kaitilina, What a great way to have a family gathering. It sounds like alot of fun. I look forward to seeing you on the 3rd. Have a great New Year!! :) Windy, I use a web site to track my daily intake, weight, activity and BMI and it does all of the calculating for me. The site I use has a pretty good data base of nutritional values of foods. If the nutritional info isn't there I read the label or look it up in a book I have and add it. There are several "free" sites out there. I just searched under calorie-count to find the one I use. (I can't post the site I use per the user agreement, but if I see you logged on while I'm on I'll try to use the IM feature)-take care and Happy New Year!! Phil, It's definitely a battle. ;) I've enjoyed reading your posts on this site. Have a Happy New Year. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,423 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $305.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
12-27 1196 CALORIES 22% FAT 39% PROTEIN 36% CARB 3% ALCOHOL Did abs tape & treadmill 30 minutes (ran 28 minutes out of 30). Weight 196. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,390 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $299 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok, I'm on board, and have been all weekend, unfortunately, I wasn't able to log calories on that website, because I couldn't find it from home.... Here is where I'm at so far this morning: 479 calories thus far... 30% Fat 6% Sat 3% Poly 20% Mono Carbs 62% Protein - 8% I lost a pound...then gained two....not sure how that happened...I think I need to cut back on the salt and diet coke and see how I do over the next couple of days. Also, I must must drink more water. My hubby and I went to the store and purchased 35 lean cuisines...they were on sale..woohoo...my freezer is packed!!! You have to try the Pizza ones...they are great!!!! Good Luck everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,374 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $341 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
Lunch today was 180 calories...up to 659 for the day...so that leaves me quit a bit for dinner..no matter what I have for dinner, I make a HUGE salad with a little red wine vinager and a little Olive Oil...I eat the salad first, then eat my meal...this way I don't eat as much of the meal, or I'm really full when I'm done. That was the problem as I was quitting...I would eat dinner or any meal, and I would still be hungry enough to eat more...this is probably what contributed to my extra butt cheek!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,375 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $341 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Ok Missything...I have that weird weight fluctuation that you had...lost a pound, gained three, lost 5...hmmmmmmmm so I have lost a total of two pounds so far from my starting weight. I don't have my stats, but my calorie count today has been: Lean Breakfast Pocket (300 calories) (I eat two of the lean pocket's cause they are so small, they are 150 each..I'm hoping to get down to just one pocket in the morning) Lean Cuisine for lunch (380 calories) Total so far today: 680 calories. Leaves me 500-700 calories for dinner. wohoo!!!! I like a bigger breakfast and a bigger dinner. I have not snacked at all during the day. I needed to get away from snacking temporarily, but will start to add some healthy snacks as soon as I get my control back on portions (which is coming along nicely). Still need to make nice nice with the treadmill...LOL One step at a time...one change at a time.... Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,397 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $346.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
gonnadoit, I don't know the answer to your question, but I have contemplated going on survivor just so I can eat clam shells and coconut husks for 30 days!!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,291 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $319 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Ok, I'm here ladies...... This morning was a large coffee with low fat cream and yes, two sugars. Lunch was the angle hair lean cuisine Dinner is going to be a large salad....and I'll walk on the treadmill. I reset myself up on that one calorie count website that missything uses, so tomorrow, I'll have percentages available. I got on my scale this morning, and someone changed it to Kilograms......either that or I weigh 1,008 pounds....YIKES....HELP, but if I can stop smoking, I can loose weight. Missyfit...I would be interested in why you gain and then loose...that's weird.....but effective and it works. [IMG]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/kaitilina/usagi_eating.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,291 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $319 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
Lealn Cuisine Panini's are a gift sent from heaven...whenever I purchase them, I have to hide them, otherwise, both (yes both of them) my kid's polish them off before I can get them to the freezer at work. I love these things. Well, I did very well the rest of today. I had a lean cuisine for dinner, turkey and veggie one...and a large veggie salad with a couple of croutons (hubby made it for me). It was funny, I'm really really just pushing myself hard through this day to just eat healthy food. But now, as the day is coming to an end...I'm a little proud I've made it this far with no chocolate covered cherries, and nothing had a high fat content (woohoo) Maybe coming off of the holidays, or the habit of grabbing anything when I'm bored, but I'm almost through the day and I'm around the 1,150-1,250 calorie mark. How is everyone else doing? Tomorrow, I will make nice nice with the treadmill....LOL Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,295 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $319 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51

Reading this thread: