Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Within 2 miniutes of NOT Makin It

18 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stu, I'm so glad to see you are back and ready to start the fight again. Your attitude is in the right place and I believe that we can ALL do this! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 191 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Stubow, I'm really glad you made it through w/out smoking, it seems like a lot of us were having a tough go of it today but, you know what? We all came through without smoking. I'm very proud of you and you should be very very proud of yourself. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 170 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Stubow, You have really inspired me lately...you have been extremely positive and strong with your committment to quit this deadly habit and I have looked sooo forward to reading your posts. You really have impressed me and that is not easy to do! Please keep fighting the fight and supporting all of us ash kickers!!!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Jess, Awesome job opting for the gum instead of smokes!!!!I'm finishing my last sucker as I type this and I'm so proud of myself for not buying smokes today. You should be proud too!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 168 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Stubow, Dont Do IT!!!! I have had the same tough cravings today....I actually got in my car, drove to the store, went in with all intentions of coming out with a pack of smokes and I somehow ended up walking out of there with 2 red bulls and a crap load of suckers!!! I resisted one of the toughest urges I have had since I quit. Hang in there! Please dont give up. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 166 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Butterfly swimmer, You really are very supportive to everyone here. I always look forward to reading your posts. Wonder how Stu held up? Hopefully still smoke free. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 166 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Stubow......................I really feel for you having almost lived the fight that you have obviously had over the past few days and that we have all read about. Your attitude is similar to mine when I succumbed a few weeks ago.....lets get up and have another more determined and successful go at beating this demon. You have probably read the recent bumped thread on slipping....if not, then I would suggest it. I got tremendous strength from the sort of support that you have had in this thread. It made the difference to me. I hope that you will feel the same. Put it behind you and remember the inspiration that you have been to all in your group, but please remember the first of my 4 steps.......Don't smoke. Brent
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
mad englishman to stubow................... hang on in there Frodo! Sam and friends
18 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
StuBow: Take a minute and think about this. You have already made it through HELL week. Do you really want to go through that again? You are doing so great please do not lose your quit now. If you will just keep posting we will be here to reply to you and will get you through this. Do not think about starting and trying again because that is a vicious circle. In two weeks you will try to convince yourself to wait another 2 weeks and so on .... We have all been where you are my friend and know that there is a fine line between quitting and going crazy. Hang on and we will help you !!! CJ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,271 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $176.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

$63,600.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6425 Hours: 6

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Stubow, Hang in there, It really sucks to start over. If you really want to stay quit, dont turn back. Its no fun going back to day one. I know from experience. Stay positive and post alot Vivian Ash Kickin Joker [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 36 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34

Reading this thread: