Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Within 2 miniutes of NOT Makin It

18 years ago 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still holding strong... where are you Stu? I jumped right into my work I need to do. No time to waste on smoking. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 66 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
I'll stay strong if you do! Don't mess this up, if you break chances are good I will to. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 65 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
I'm in the same boat brother. I was ready to do the dutch yesterday and pushed through. I had a presentation due today. Got that done, smoke free. I give my presentation this morning on my project. Big wigs decide that my project is setup incorrectly and I need to go back to the drawing board. Nothing having to do with the fault of my setup. They just discovered something that changes the structure (very hard to follow I know). The long and short of it is. I have to start a 6 week process ALL over. I'm shell shocked / flabbergasted. I'm about to go through the roof. Sucking on that stir stick like NO other right now.
18 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm proud of ya Neek! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Stay Quit because you'll feel better. Stay Quit because you'll smell bettter. Stay Quit because you'll have more energy. Stay Quit because you're hair will actually smell like shampoo. Stay Quit because food tastes better. Stay Quit because everything smells better. Stay Quit because you'll save a LOT of money. Stay Quit because you don't want to die. Stay Quit because it just isn't cool to smoke anymore. Stay Quit because you are wise and know better now. Stay Quit because there are people that love you. Stay Quit because you love yourself. Stay Quit because you can. Stay Quit because you are strong. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Oh my gosh! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come on Stubow...you know you can do this. If you quit the quit, why shouldn't I? You're my quit date buddy! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
Stubow, I can't wait to log in tonight and see a new post titled, "I MADE IT". I expect nothing less from you. I believe in you.
My quit is my quit and I'm sticking with it...don't you worry about that. I just want you strutting your stuff to the beach with me! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
Oh Stubow...where are you? I'm sending all the positive energy I can muster your way...hope you're receiving it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 72 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
18 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Stu, What ever you do just don't smoke, breathe in and breathe out. Think positive thoughts. Think about the extra years that you may add to your life. Think about the extra cash you could save. Think of how much healther your complexion will be. Think of how much clearer you lungs will be. Think of all the positive benefits you will recieve from not smoking. Stu, you have been very encouraging to me and all of the other Ash Kickers of '06 and trust me it is really appreciated. Come on Stu, don't give in to the disease now; I think you and I stopped around the same time. Each day I don't smoke, I feel better, I even breathe better since I stopped smoking. I think Poppy said it best when she told me that cigaretts were trying to kill me as well as steal all of my money. Poppy was telling the truth. When you look at cigarettes realistically; there aren't anything positive about them. They are very detramental to to our health. Stu look at those cigaretts for what they are, MURDERERS. Also, cigaretts do not discriminate, race or age. Stu you have more to lose with the cigaretts than you have to gain :8o:. Hang in there, it will get better one day at a time. Bobby :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 180 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5

Reading this thread: