Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Just to say hello

13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

Some great success' here!

Good for you for working on your exposure!

Josie, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Sunny,

Gardening and all its aspects is a fantastic relaxing technique and its great for the mind and body!

Good for you for attending and making future plans!

Please post more success!

Josie, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit:  Going to my first mtg. tonight since I've been sick,  taking it easy today so I'll have energy for tonight.  Hope you feel good today and take it slow. yeah, my orders :).  Glad the exposure went well.  You really are doing great.
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sunny.

Glad you had a good weekend. I had some trouble with my PICC line but otherwise had a good weekend. Got to do some heavy exposure with no trouble.

Davit.
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Saw the latest thread, so thought I would just post to say "hi".  Have had a terrific wknd.  Yesterday was invited to a garden club - never attended one before - this was a perennial exchange.  It was very well organized and if you brought 3 plants, you would get a ticket for three to pick up of anything you saw that others had brought and might want.  It was fairly done and I really enjoyed it as the weather was great and there were chairs placed around to sit if you got tired.  Also there was a potter there who was selling garden items.  Had a great chat re: toad houses which I am making and since this garden club meets once a month might be able to bring my things to sell, but have to be careful not to step on anybody's territory, so need to enquire about that.
Today, had a nice outing at an outdoor bbq, but have to admit got tired after standing around for an hour or so and was glad to get home later. 
This wk. will be planting my strawberries as that is one of the plants I picked at the garden club and lots of other things for the garden, but will take it slow and easy.  Am excited though.  Feeling pretty good, BP good.  Hope all had a good wknd.

Reading this thread: