Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,546 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Quote of the Day Part Two

10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
- Bernice Johnson Reagon

I wish I didn't choke, but it's happening less, so I see "challenge" instead of stress.
There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no insurmountable barrier except our own inherent weakness of purpose.
- Elbert Hubbard

There are two sides to me.  This morning I made myself go for a walk and clean the snow, despite my grumpiness.  Maybe it's the noisy humidifier, but I could barely smile at the crossing guard.
Confidence is courage at ease.
- Daniel Maher
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
People who believe in themselves don't change their name and run away from their past. No matter how bad your past is, it is still yours and there to learn from. Running away solves nothing, it will just haunt you.

Davit
It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.
- Mohammad Ali
When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
- Napoleon Hill
Winners take chances. Like everyone else, they fear failing, but they refuse to let fear control them.
- Nancy Simms
If  you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen.
- Cher

10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs, if we are made in Gods image and are supposed to be like him then what are we doing with all these unwanted emotions. Jesus chased the money changers out of the temple but this is the impression of the man who wrote about it. There may be a deeper meaning we miss because every thing else is about love not anger. 

The mind is a powerful tool and it can find just cause for everything it does. My feeling is that if what ever I am doing leaves me angry then it is wrong. Anger is a short term emotion, a hold over from survival. Long term it is a time waster and destructive. It accomplishes nothing.

Davit
Davit,
That one is really hard to unravel...

Reading this thread: