Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.762 posts in 47.062 threads.

160,845 Members

Please welcome our newest members: iloveludlow, maddshp, Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991

Back and got Zyban watchin my back

18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stu, There's nothing I can say that I haven't already said to you, but I feel obligated to post anyway. You will quit when you're ready. I truly believe that. Until you're willing to commit to N.O.P.E., then you will keep doing this. I really hope that time is soon. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 208 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $859.04 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Glad you're back. Hope all is well. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 201 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,038 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $830.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
LOL @ Shevie. Stu, glad to hear you're sticking in there. Have a great time at the beach... you've definitely earned it. [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/signature.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 197 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,943 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $813.61 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Go Stu, You can make it. Don't forget to sign the weekend promise. Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 320 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,681 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $912 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Stu, Your doing good! Thanks for not spoiling Mothers Day for your wife by smoking. I would hate to see you have to cancel your reward just because you did not eat. Get yourself a little snack box to keep in your car. carry some protien bars, water, nuts, fruit slices. Whatever is good for you. Then even if you skip all day(which is a no-no) you have something for on the way home to keep you from having to stop. ANd once you get in your car, don't get out til your home. I am happy to see you sticking with it. Your doing Awesome. Cheryl [font=georgia][size=4][color=teal] No Joking, I'm Still Not Smoking![/font][/size][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 312 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,503 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $889.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Good Job Stu, You have been adding up hours and minutes and getting thru some tough triggers. You just keep breathing deep (both to get past craves, and because its good for you after surgery). Won't be long and you will pass 3 weeks. Keep an eye out for boredom, he is lurking out there somewhere. Find some mindless stuff to keep you busy. Keep it going.... Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 317 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,623 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $903.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
Stubow, You snuck in here when I wasn't looking. But it's good to see you back. The zyban worked for me...well welbutrin (same same). With that an a yoyo to keep my hands busy, and this place to spend all my time in..Look at me now. 310 days..Wow, even I find that hard to believe. Best of luck to you. Just keep breathing! One day at a time. Cheryl [font=georgia][size=4][color=teal] No Joking, I'm Still Not Smoking![/font][/size][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 310 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,444 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $883.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 172 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
StuBow, :confuse: Please come back. I'd gotten used to you as a May'er! I'm not going to bust yer chopps over it, because I'm sure you're already doing it for me. ;p I implore you to get up, dust yourself off, DESTROY the rest of your smokes and pick up where you left off...day 1. It's still May! Your body is the vessel for your spirit and your spirit is precious cargo. Wouldn't you want the vessel for your divine spark to be in the best shape possible? Would you add dirt to your gasoline? I think not. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 64 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Stuuuuuuuu. YOUUUUUUUU DOn't wwwwwant to take youuuuuuur laptop to the beach anywwwwwway. SANd gets into the keyboard and keys start sticking. PLUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus the salt air is really hard on the circuuuuuuuut board. ShEvIe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 355 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,113 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1349 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 66 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry, Stu. I got distracted and forgot to congratulate you on getting away from the station without cigs. That's super! :) Shevie

Reading this thread: