Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Prayer

16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
"Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
16 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Luke 19;10 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,244 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $954 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$168,947.52

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9142 Hours: 10

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The Serenity Prayer God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen. --Reinhold Niebuhr [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 229 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
"Be strong and of good courage God will not fail thee!" Deuteronomy 31:6 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 218 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am amazed at how many there is at SSC who love the Lord and believe that this is what he wants for us....and more so.... that He helps the spirit within us fight against the desires of the flesh. Someone wrote a post on SSC about how loving and supportive the people are here lately. I believe it is the Christ like attitude we try to show to one another that stands out. It brings glory to Him. I recall to mind....."Where two or three are gathered I am there with you.".............and also ..........."You will know those that are His by the love they show." Love conquers all...and love never fails. He's right here with us.........how awesome is that? Thanks guys. Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,075 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $460.41 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LoLo, Great post!! I really love that scripture. It's so comforting and EASY for me to remember. Geesh!! I'm in a fog right now and Matthew 11:28 is perfect for me this morning. I had some horrible cravings after I finished the dishes last night and if that nicodemon rears his ugly head again today, I'll be ready. Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,390 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $269.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Mercy, You know what I WAS suppose to....There is a purpose for everything even though we may not understand it at the time.....May God Bless YOU and hold YOU in HIS arms. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest". Matthew 11:28 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 206 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
all these posts are some of the most wonderful I have seen here yet!!!!! I agree with all, I could never have made it through anything in my life with out God and he is sure watching my back now! What a power we all have with him and each other we will make it. Hugs and prayers Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,139 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $92.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LoLo, Thank you for that scripture in Zech!! I needed that today. I had such a hard day at work. I do love my job...but for the first time in 23 years I have an obnoxious manager. I feel like crying right now. Of corse the first thing I thought of was a cigarette. I got in the car and it wasn't even like me driving home. I felt like a zombie on automatic pilot....ANE THE ZOMBIE wanted to stop and buy cigarettes! I said a prayer thanking Jesus for being my best friend and asked for His help. I am telling you the truth.... that is was not by my might..nor my power...but His Spirit that I got home and calmed down. And God must have used you, LoLo, to put this small post and scripture in this topic. Blessings Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,054 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $455.94 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirt saith the Lord". Zech 4:6 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

Reading this thread: