Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Drawing and coloring

16 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This might be wierd but I like filling out MySpace surveys. I made one up recently too,lol. It really gets my mind rolling trying to be creative. LOL, I worry so much about how differnt I am then I go out of my way to be different, hmmm.
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you members for sharing with us! They are all great distractions! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow guys, I will have to update my list in the days to come :) And thanks for the great tips for colouring I will definetely check it out! I love to colour :) Thanks you very much :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 138 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I found that the Dover Publications colouring books had many that were adult oriented. I have one of Tibetan Cultural Art that I found very soothing to fill-in. Kind of reminded me of the old doodle-art posters.
16 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Diva A wonderful post, I am too very creative Card making Rubber Stamping Jewellery making clay modelling scrapbooking playing with pastels designing and making funky bookmarks Making yogurt baking mood boards playing with playdoh If you wanted some free colouring to get you started, go to the Crayola website, there are loads of projects you can print off!! I am glad to find others who love to colour, I adore my crayons.... Thank you for this post Clairey xx
16 years ago 0 138 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I find that engaging in any positive activity is a blessing when combatting the depression that accompanies anxiety.
Ok, I decided to update the list with one more time lol. I thought of it because I refered to it earlier when I looked at it to find something to do that was relaxing lol. I love having this list here :) If anybody has something to add or just wants to share that they like a specific hobby on the list please do :)Here is our list up to now : Baking Coloring Collecting Quotes Cooking Crochet Designing Doing glass etching Drawing Emotion collages Gardening Knitting Making beaded bible bookmarks Making furniture Making candles Making soap, Making candy Making decorations for holidays Making hip hop beats Making jewellery Model cars and painting them Painting (water color and acrylic) Photography Playing guitar Playing bass guitar Playing drums Reading: Novels Short stories Inspirational books Fiction Non-Fiction Poetry Scrapbooking Sculpting Sewing Signing Watching movies Writing poems Writing short stories and dramas Writing correspondence to family and friends Whittling wood Hope you enjoy! -Diva
You`re welcome, I love this thread too :) And thank you very much for adding your contribution to the list. Some of your hobbies are not on there and I will make sure to add them to the list next time I compile it :) Thanks again for sharing with us :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey, so many of my hobbies are covered by the list, but i thought i'd name them just to add my support. i love writing (short stories, drama, etc.), drawing (even though i'm terrible at it), cooking, watching movies, gardening and reading (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, it doesn't matter). thanks for another great thread. Tallglassofwater
My pleasure :) I love that list. I love knowing I can get inspiration from it when I want a nice distraction or something fun to do :) -Diva

Reading this thread: