Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,518 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Drawing and coloring

16 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva, Thanks for compiling this list! Definitely one to print out for the fridge and keep handy! Casey ___________________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok so up to now here is the list of activities we have managed to compile among us!Isn't this list beautiful! Take a gander at it! Baking Coloring Collecting Quotes Cooking Crochet Designing Doing glass etching Drawing Emotion collages Knitting Making beaded bible bookmarks Making furniture Making candles Making soap, Making candy Making decorations for holidays Making hip hop beats Making jewellery Model cars and painting them Painting (water color and acrylic) Photography Playing guitar Playing bass guitar Playing drums Reading: Novels short stories Inspirational books Scrapbooking Sculpting Sewing Signing Writing poems Writing correspondence to family and friends Whittling wood Well, I know where I am coming next time I am bored and need inspiration lol. Anyway, If any of you have anything to add to this amazing list or if you like to do the stuff on this list I sure would love to know what your hobbies are and what your twist on them is! :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lots of great suggestions here! Keep it coming! Danielle ___________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow sounds like cool hobbies or passtimes. Misic is great to relax. Thanks so much for sharing that with us :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I make hip hop beats, I also play bass guitar. Playing drums helps a lot but I'm not very good at it, just enjoy doing it.
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok i realized that one of my little habits has become a form of hobby now lol I collect quotes. As i read books or travel on the internet for research and such, when i see something I like i jot it down with the source if it is given and i later transcribe it in what i consider to be my book of wisdom or book of quotes. So i guess i could add collecting quotes to the list :P I am amazed at how many great quotes are out there :) -Diva
Ok so up to now here is the list of activities we have managed to compile among us!Isn't this list beautiful! Take a gander at it! Making beaded bible bookmarks Sewing Making furniture Making candles Making soap, Making candy Making decorations for holidays Sculpting Coloring Drawing Making jewelry Crochet knitting Doing glass etching Designing Photography Playing guitar Signing Painting (water color and acrylic) Reading: Novels short atories Inspirational books Writting poems Writting correspondance to family and friends Cooking Whittling wood Model cars and painting them Baking Emotion collages Scrapbooking Well, i know where i am coming next time i am bored and need inspiration lol. Have a good day guys! -Diva
Oh and btw thanks arteest for sharing with us all your passions :) I Am glad you shared that with us :) -Diva
Good point :) Cloring rocks lol And yeah you are right there is no age for what you love :) -Diva
17 years ago 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, Given that I'm an artist. I'd say, yes. I like being creative. lol. I have (quite literally) "towers" of those rubbermaid tubs in our storage room downstairs FULL of supplies. I make jewelry and beaded bible bookmarks, sew, paint, make furniture, make candles, make soap, Bake (a lot), make candy, make decorations for holidays (this year's project was a 6 foot Frosty The Snowman for our front yard - complete with elves building him, for my daughter. lol), craft, crochet, I LOVE to cook (which fits, since my family LOVES to eat), and I can (mostly tomatoes and putting up jellies). I'd say my true passion is sculpting though. I love to build and make things in 3D. I have a deep love for making carousel horses and when I couldn't find a pattern, I sat down and drew one up! I could go on - but my artistic passions tend to get a bit tedious. So we'll just go with that list for now. *grin* Y'all take care and have a good day. :) Arteest p.s. Diva? uhhh I'm 40 (something) and STILL love to color. Never apologize or feel silly for something you like to do. I still buy my daughter coloring books for holidays and she's 22, and LOVES them! lol. Growing up doesn't mean getting old.

Reading this thread: