Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Venting

13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

just reading  this a.m. and found my reply perhaps confusing.  I meant a "love" relationship sometimes happens without even looking and that is why it is awesome.

13 years ago 0 86 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit, I have to echo the "hang in there".  That is a tough situation and it can be easy to focus on the negative, but you really seem like one of those "bounce back" kind of people, so if I were to place a bet on you staying strong and finding the positives in your life, I'm sure I'd win. :-)
How is the yard going?

13 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Davit, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's really discouraging when some people can't understand, but it is too bad for them. They will miss out.

Cleo and Sunny, yup she is someone who knows how to laugh at herself. 

13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm sorry to hear that Davit.  It can be hard for others to understand anxiety but it is also hard to not feel understood.  Know that we understand you and are here for you whenever you need us.  Stay strong!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anerol:  not a loud obnoxious clown, rather a pensive one looking over the shoulder, that eye looking at us, watching. 

Davit:  Not fun to go through, but hang in there, it can happen when we aren't even looking for it. That's why it is so awesome.
13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anerol,
Your new picture/art  is fabulous.. she looks scared but curious...  that's what I read into it....does it represent  something personal? I read your post about PMDD...I'm not sure  about it changing after childbirth...mine progressively  worsened the older I got..not every month,  but at times  I got so emotional... beyond what I would consider regular PMS. As it turns out, last month..being the first I've been on meds....I didn't have any symptoms!!! calm and cool. Obviously hormones play a huge role in emotions.

Davit,
Hope you are feeling better....maybe there is a connection between the lunar cycles and people's moods?  I think so.
Cleo
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley, it could have been trying to hold together a relationship with some one who doesn't under stand the way I am and why. It is passing but it just shows how vigilant we have to be to keep from relapsing. I still have a tendency to exaggerate  the negative. Some thing to work on.

Davit

13 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Maybe it's your hormones.
I hope you find some ease. 

13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Davit,

I'm sorry you are having a lousy few days. What exactly is bothering you do you think?

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm having a lousy couple of days but since the moon is not full it can't be that, must just be me.

Davit.

Reading this thread: