Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

why????

18 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi sotired, i wake up tired its part of the stress thing.i get sleep and take vitamens and still i am tired all the time. you arent alone. i hope you feel better. gina
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sotired, Have you checked with your doctor about mild exercise? Walking, jogging, stretching, yoga,pilates, weights, can give you the relaxation and extra energy that you may need. It is good to check with your doctor first, and they may be able to suggest a few other things. You may also want to ask about eating habits. To many heavy foods can make you tired throughout the day and take away your energy. Just a few suggestion to help, Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
18 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, Do any of you always feel so tired and drained of energy? I am not sure what to do...I get enough sleep but am always so tired during the day... Is it the Zoloft? I haven't taken a Klonopin in a few days, yet feel so out of it... Well, it's Friday...have a great weekend! B
Not having a good day... :-(
Hey Gina, How are you? I hope all is well....I hope you are feeling better...and going to see your doctor sounds like a good idea...hang in there Gina, things will get better....I promise....stay positive and don't lose hope or faith....I know how hard it is...but I am also trying to take one day a time...there are some good days and some not so good days... Write back... Hugs, B
my appt. went good but i feel really sick tonight.i think i am going to go to my doctor and tell him to take my blood to see if there is anything wrong with me.i cant live feeling like this anymore i am misserable. tired achey my tongue is still hurting. i hope you get well soon.at least you know whats wrong with you. my counciler thinks it all from stress. well have a good night hugs gina
Hey Gina, How did your appointment go with the Counsellor? I hope you are feeling better....I am okay...I went to see my doctor today and told me I have a sinus infection, and maybe a urine/bladder infection...yikes....not sure...will find out on Friday... Will keep you posted... How was your day? B
b, i hope you feel better keep me posted your friend gina
I am happy to hear that you have an appt with your Counsellor...try to focus on the positives, despite the anxiety...you will be fine...no worries... I am doing okay...under the weather....:-( And am afraid as I am late by three weeks...:-( Am going to try to go drop into the doctor and see what they say.... Have a great day and I will speak to you later. Hugs, B
b, thank you that was sweet. i have a appt. with my counciler wed. at 9 thank god. i pray he has more words of wisdom. have a great day. how are you doing? hugs gina

Reading this thread: