Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

6-12 CLUB III

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
huff....puff....hufff...puff... whew! It's awfully quiet around here. Just came running over from the beach. You should see all the new centurians over there! They are playing volleyball, riding dolphins, horseshoes, water polo and all kinds of stuff. There is a heck of a baseball game getting ready to get started over there and I thought I would come over here and see if anyone else wants to go over there and play. These new centurians will be here at the 6-12 club before you know it and this would give us a chance to get to know them better. They need a few more players to get the game going. They seem to be a lively bunch! Even Nanny who is a grandma! She is playing baseball, and outfielder! What do you guys say? I've got a couple of extra hats and gloves if you want to join in. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 293 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,874 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1025.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
One more final to go and eleven days until the big day! We'll know within the next couple of days about honors! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 298 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,978 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1043 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Well Ladies.... one final down and two more to go!!!!! I think I aced the one tonight. I think I'm pretty good at Urban Economics. Tomorrow is Philosophy of the Judicial Process. Whew! Here we go again. I think I just might make it! Thanks for the help Hummy.. I hadn't even thought of making a fashion statement! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 297 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,958 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1039.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
:8o: Luna - Hummy! Help me! What have I done????? :8o: I was so tired, I just tried on the cap and gown for a sec to see what it looked like and was dreaming of graduation day. I must have fallen alseep. Now just look at me. :gasp: Everything is all wet! How do I fix this? Oh my...this is almost as bad as burning a cigarette hole in my gown.... I won't be doing that! Help me fix this please!!!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 297 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,948 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1039.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
I'm done studying for tonight. Man this stuff is tough. The countdown is on Ladies..... Its Monday on the east coast so I say its 12 days to go! I'm gonna look good in that cap and gown and I will smell good too! Its a good thing I don't smoke anymore, tonight definately would have been a full pack and I would be feeling sick by now! Anyone feel like hanging out by the pool? It's a little warm and I could really go for a swim. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 297 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,940 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1039.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Grab your spoons ladies... Its time for ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations HUMMY! You are so Awesome. One whole year of freedom! You made it and inspired the rest of us along the way. It is my pleasure to be able to celebrate this day with you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 308 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,161 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1078 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Ladies.... Tomorrow begins Hummy's farewell party for at midnight she will be heading over to the VIP club. So deserving. I'm still working on the homemade icecream. I didn't realize my arm would be so tired from all the churning. I haven't even found an outfit yet for the party. Hummy said something about all kinds of colors. Maybe I could come as the Lady in Red. What do you think?????? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 306 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,138 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1071 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
Rainbow hair??? Pink hair??? Oh I think I'll pass, but the dress is perfect Luna! OK.. All the icecream is ready. I just put it in the freezer. We still have a little over an hour before we start the celebration. I'm going to go try on that dress and get ready. Thanks for the help guys. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 307 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,158 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1074.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
Oh thank goodness Luna... I was getting worried. :blush: I'm so glad you showed up. No one decorates the way you do. Your dress is just perfect for the occassion. I'm still looking and just can't find anything to wear.... Hummy, you know you mean the world to us. I'm not going to get all sentimental (yet). We still have several hours to go. I've got to find a dress. I'll return. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 307 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,152 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1074.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
I have the most Awesome kids in the world. Look what they made for us! [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/jladymom/Graduation100.jpg[/IMG] Low Fat Ice Cream Cake!!!!!! This is one of those moments where the kids make mom Proud! Dig in everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 311 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,235 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1088.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: