Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

6-12 CLUB III

18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Shevie :) yeah~lol..okay I will. More good advice from you ;) I am happy to get away from cigarettes 'and' cleaning duty! I'll go surfing with Lady and Hummy. [url=http://planetsmilies.net][img]http://planetsmilies.net/10444.gif[/img][/url] btw Lady, wHaT dO U sUpPoSe wE hAve tO Do tO gEt smOgs tO coMe paRty wiTh uS? BaLaNce hUmMy! BaLaNcE! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,066 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $920 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Hummy you look like *squinting my eyes* [i]ummm about a[/i] 36-24-36 to me! Thank you for the list. I just saw NUmeagain and was getting worried we didn't have everyone. So many smoke free folks hitting the big 6 MO! It's exciting :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 185 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,086 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $925 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
lol~ I wish Luna was here to see your excitment Lady. Let me know if you want to trade him out or ever need another. I have plenty where that one came from :p If only they all behaved so well! Smoggs is a good one (like Shevie and Duffis) and it's a good feeling to know he is still free of the sickarettes. If he can do it considering all his challenges~we must do it too. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,069 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $920 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
lol! Opps that's not very clear is it? *grin* I brought you a guy! I snagged him before the 'forum Gods' got him :p [size=1]Luna hooked me up and I have him waiting behind the waterfall and amazingly enough!~he's a non-smoking dancer. Go figure! Shhhhhh. I don't want to get booted out. I just got here.[/size] -- *high 5* for being willing to make a few calls. I've been a little worried about Mr. S. I am happy to hear he's just working alot. tks! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,067 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $920 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone - just wondering how you are all feeling with your quit aroudn the same time as myself. I have my cravings once in awhile but I really don't believe I would ever pick up a cigarette again, it's almost like that was a 'past' life. In all my other quits, I used to think alot about smoking and relish in that, but now even though I may think once in awhile for like about 10 seconds (gee I would like a smoke)it is almost like I never used to smoke, it seems foreign to me. I am not happy with my weight gain but I will be working on that soon (one thing at a time)..I don't cough anymore and I love that. My complexion is very much better...Having said all of this though I really don't believe I would have gotten over the real 'bad hump time' without all of your support. YOu carried me the times when I thought I could not longer carry on...I can't thank you all enough for the gift you have all given me. For those of you out there, keep on trying..if you fall, just get back up and try again and for some of you it may take many trys, but neer give up..The reward of quitting smoking is amazing and not only in the physical sense but physcologically it is even more amazing...Best Hugs and more Hugs for all of you. Cheers.... Zookie ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 245 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1715 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
18 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone...Cheryl, Lady, Hummy, Luna, Shevie, Rusty, and to all of you who helped me, I can't list all the names)...I am not around much, but do want to say that I amn still smoke free...just thought I would check in and say Hi to you all..It's nice to get back on and see that the same gang is still hanging in.. Keep it up.. Toyota Kick.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 242 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,857 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1694 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 453 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[size=1]bump[/size]
OMG! Has it been 6 months already? You are so awesome that mere words cannot do justice. You have inspired, brought humour, comforted, lightened loads, talked us down, cheered us up. You are the Nico-Killer, and we are not worthy... (Is that enough now? When do I get my money?) Cold Turkeys LO-O-OVE N2K!!! Mc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 173 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,599 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $692 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Cheryl- My family teases me about my "lists" whenever we take a trip, even if it's just overnite. I, too, am trying to add some adventure to my life, but I'm having a hard time leaving my "planning-habit" behind. Hubby, dtr. & I are taking our first-ever Family Vacation, (i.e. longer than just a 3-4 day wknd,) and I can't imagine trying to do it w/out my "list". So, how about Spontaneous Planning? Maybe I should add that to my "list"... Cold Turkeys have to ease into "spontaneous"... Mc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 188 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,824 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $752 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Luna... I do have plans. Just a few more weeks and it will be all over. Graduation is so close I can taste it. :) Let's go out by the waterfall... What cha think????/ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 289 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,780 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1011.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: