Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,522 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

3 MONTHS TODAY

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunshine, You really are one amazing being! Thank you for being here with us. Take Care, Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunshine, Stand tall and be proud. Excellent work keeping smoke-free! Congratulations, Melanie __________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunshine, Congrats on your 3 month. I love reading your posts and I admire your courage that gets your threw each day. I look forward to your inspiration every time I log on. Alley
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Forgot my stats ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 121 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $38.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOO HOO at You Sunshine! Not only 3 months smoke free, but being able to enjoy a party filled with smokers. You should be giving yourself a great big hug from the group right now. Keep up the good work! Peace, Jackey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $447.26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
  • Quit Meter

$215,711.75

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 7817 Hours: 0

Minutes: 25 Seconds: 40

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Sunshine 3 months is something to scream about!! I glad you had a good time at the party and was able to sail through the situation! Great job.....especially for just being brave enough to go. I agree with Rusty about the meds. Check it out for sure. And I think going to Florida is a marvelous idea. I moved from up north to South Florida a couple of years ago and I am a different person! TALK ABOUT SUNSHINE!!! I did not have as much to deal with as you did...but I was depressed and the beach, palm trees and SUN has totally lifted my spirits! So Sunshine......you just quit smoking for 3 months.....what are you gonna do now?? I'm going to Disney!! (Florida)!! lol Stay Strong Sunshine! WE ARE SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU GIRL! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,026 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $204 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunshine, You can absolutely email me... here is my email info: first part is: sacredsteps then the "at" sign (@) the last part of my email is swbell.net I am here for you, dear one anytime, and I mean that :) You are not alone - those words and that thought saved my life, Sunshine, in my healing journey. Blessings and Light- Healer xox [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,215 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunshine, So proud of you - you did beautifully, and you sounded so different when you posted after the party ~ your heart was open and you had a smile on your face :) It's amazing, isn't it, how the energy changes when we are in the presence of love... Just wanted to share w/you that due to many losses (death)-I completely shut down for many years. I did what I had to do each day, but the truth is I was not present, I was numb -just too many losses, too much pain. Being shut down for so many years protected me, as all of the losses and pain was just too much for me to handle...until I was ready. And once I did have the courage to face the pain, the losses, I had powerful support from a life coach, I didn't do it alone. I have read some posts here about death and dying (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross) - the stages... that did help me in my process... But I was so shut down. Hope this is making sense. Let me know if I can support you in any way, and we can exchange emails or communicate on the messenger. Hang in there - you are exactly where you need to be. AND ... CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 3 MONTHS!!!! [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bigballoons.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/bigballoons.gif[/IMG][/url] Many Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,194 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 299 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It makes sense that you could worry yourself to death or have a heart attack, so your body shuts down i guess. it is good that you are still active. im depressed for much less worse reasons but none the less it still is depression. congratulations on your three months. i am on day three. i know i can make it but i want to congratulate you on a great job, you can keep at it!!!
  • Quit Meter

$16,456.70

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 904 Hours: 10

Minutes: 23 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 425 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunshine, I think you are an amazing woman, I always looks for your posts because they fill me with confident that I can do this. Congratulations on 3 months! I am so happy that you could celebrate your big day with a lot of fiends. I can almost see you there shining with proude! Carina [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 713 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $211.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39

Reading this thread: