Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Fitter Quitters

17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OK.. I'm bad already :gasp: I forgot about being accountable again and I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch along with a small bag of peanut m&m's. Guess candy isn't on the list is it? OOPS. It's so hot here that if I just stand outside for an extra 10 min. I'll probably sweat it off. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 369 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,392 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1291.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
I'm pledging to jump back on the watching what I eat and exercising more wagon too Rusty. We really have taken a long break haven't we? School is over so no excuses now! I even found some new Leslie tapes at a yard sale. They were brand new and I haven't even opened them. They both include some ab stuff. That would probably be really good for me :) Starting today....we are back! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 369 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,388 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1291.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
Last night d. Wendy's cheeseburger and fries. I know, I know but the kids are gone, it was late, I was hot and tired. :) Exercise... Hit two large buckets of balls at the driving range in 97 degree weather! Whew that was hot! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 370 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,408 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1295 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Here we go. b. Special K Breakfast bar l. cheeseburger fries d. hotdog, nachos Junk I know. Exercise... Played a round of golf (walking) and then went again for the 4 year olds golf lessons. I think his lessons were more exercise for me. :) Tomorrow on the road again. Going to camp to see the older 2 kids. 4 hour drive, lots of hills to walk on top of the mountain (where camp is) and then 4 hour drive home. That will do it for me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 371 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,437 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1298.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Oh my... Almost a month and we only have one page. :quest: :confuse: I've been doing really good. I've been watching what I eat and we joined the Y. The boys love it. I haven't been around much and can't remember what I've eaten. Here is a run down of exercise though. Tuesday - Swimming laps (haven't done that in years!) Wed. - Hit two large buckets of balls Thurs. - Swimming laps again Fri... gonna rest tonight Tomorrow... we are heading to the beach. Plenty of exercize there. Where is everyone?????????????????? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 392 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,853 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1372 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Hummy.... Enjoy Paris! I know it's going to be awesome. Take plenty of pictures to share with us. Please. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 392 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,858 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1372 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
Hi everyone. Remember that 15 pounds that I lost? I think I'm finding some of it. So I'm hopping back on this diet wagon and getting my butt back in gear. No excuses now. I did better when I was in school and running all the time. Sat. l. Pizza d. baked chicken and salad Exercise.. playing golf with the boys and shopping. sun. l. Pizza, chips and dip :confuse: d. Burger, potato salad, chips and dip (uh oh) Exercise... Played golf with the boys, cleaned house and did about 6 hours of yard work. Monday l. baked chicken, cheese potatoes (lean cuisine) d. left over hamburger, potatoe salad Exercise... too sore from all that yard work :) Going to try to be accountable and stay on track. Posting here really helps. Please join me in posting so I feel I'm being accountable to someone :) (other than myself of course) Joined the Y on Saturday. Need to go check it out. Maybe tomorrow after work. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 388 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,779 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1358 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
I'm here! I'm here! weekend.. hmmm Sat. finger foods at 2 different baby showers... (probably not good) grilled cheese sandwich for dinner Sun. b. coffee l. hot dog d. speghetti Monday b. water l. roast beef sandwich d. speghetti Exercise... getting ready to head to the pool to swim laps :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 402 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,053 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1407 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 35 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
I feel better now Shari... So good to see someone in here :) Yesterday b. coffee l. left over frozen pizza.. oh yum :8o: d. hot dog, corn chips, gatoraid.. a meal fit for a 12 year old. Too hot to get out and exercise so I went shopping :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 398 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,966 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1393 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 35 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Look Everyone! Shari is back!!!!!!! Where in the world have you been????? We have all kind of fallen off this diet wagon. We need to get back in here and pick up where we left off. Maybe Shari coming back will motivate all of us. Even if we aren't eating good, maybe we should post that as well. I'll commit to trying to be better at getting back in here everyday. yesterday b. coffee l. salami sandwich, chips d. salad, w/ lowfat dressing Exercise... shopping, shopping shopping. Shari, congrats on the 19 months and the new job. I have a new job too and finally finished school. I start my new job on the 14th. Its so good to "see" you again! :) Welcome back! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 397 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,949 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1389.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 35 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: