Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Cabbage Soup Diet Questions

18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey ChickenStix, how's it going? I know, if you don't like cabbage, this isn't the diet for you. I know some of the members are involved in the Daily Diet Watch. I was going to start posting there, but for some reason I haven't yet. You should check it out. Here's Some cabbage soup for ya without the cabbage and the soup. It's called Bowl d' jour! May our butts shrink, while our lungs grow pink!!!! [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 89 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,153 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $738.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Hi Josie. Hoping this just gives me a jump start before I have to put on the shorts and strut my winter pale legs.lol. Hi MegRS, I don't have sugar-free Mentos up here, but I have tried the fruit ones and the fruit tastes like ka ka. lol. So far so good on the soup, thank goodness it's only for a week. I'd be eating the Mentos wrapper if I had to do it longer. :) [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,099 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $722.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Well, I made the soup and it's actually quite tasty. I am on my second day now and I have to tell ya it sure is weird eating soup for breakfast. :p I have a question about my Mentos. I really have to have them, (my ciggie replacement) but I'm wondering how much they will affect my weight loss. They are about 80 calories for a pack, which is what I chew a day. I'm not so worried about the calories, but what about the sugar? There is no sugar anywhere else in this diet.Ironically I am making cabbage rolls for supper tonight, I guess I'll have to scoop out the yummy insides and give it to hubby. Boo Hoo. lol. Oh Well, at least I get a baked potato tonight. Forthe11thtime, are you doing this Diet too? Anyone else tried this? 3galeh will be along soon I hope with some answers for me. Thanks Wendy for the Diet..... I think. lol. [color=Red]redrosie [/color] :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,096 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $722.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
Hey Phillip, no snow here anymore, just lots of mud. But it is beautiful here today, 15C. Birds are singing, buds are pushing their heads up and the air is sooo sweet. Life is a beautiful thing! And you're right, I can't give up my (Wo)Mentos, they are my lifeline. Have a great 40th anni. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/funny%20ones/chew.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,098 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $722.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i havent posted for ages so it came out twice!nothing changes!
is someone eating chickenstix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i dont think thats aloud! :8o:
is someone eating chickenstix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i dont think thats aloud! :8o:
18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just want to let y'all know how important it is to stick to the rules of the diet. I stuck to it like glue and have lost 6 lbs. Hubby cheated, he drank pop, had a ceasar salad (with dressing) had a drink one night and I dont know how many other cheats he done but he only lost 3 lbs and usually he loses more than me. The soup diet works if you stick to it, its only 1 week. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 346 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,665 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2595 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Redrosie I have a real treat for you when you finish the diet. Get an angel food cake mix and add one can of crushed pineapple to it, (none of the other ingredients they list, JUST the crushed pineapple and juice, the can is about 5in tall) mix and bake in a angel food cake pan as directed. It makes a great yummy cake and very low in calories. :) What a nice reward :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 346 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,667 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2595 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Polly it is a nice reward and with your 91 days I would say you deserve it :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 347 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,692 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2602.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27

Reading this thread: