Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,483 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA

Day Three - The Wrapper Explosion

16 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anne, Keep up the great work! Your positive attitude is great! Debbie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 231 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,620 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $866.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
16 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is great news HadEnough! Keep up the good work! You're such an inspiration to me. I am on day 3, and also on Chantix (interrupted dreams and restlessness around 4am:) so it's neat to follow your progress because I can relate so well. You gave me encouragement for today without even knowing it... I want to send some back to you:) Have a great day!(and when you have a craving at the computer, pet the cat:) Mamakitty [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 45 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations HadEnough! It get so much better, so keep on doing what you're doing! Boxeran [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,386 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $385.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HadEnough, One size never fits all so good on you for checking with your MD! We are glad you had a good day! Your one week milestone is almost here, start planning your reward! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
16 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I'm just a bit shy of 6 days and tomorrow will be a week of smoke free! Today was the first day that smoking wasn't the major topic of conversation going on in my head. I actually was able to forget about it! Today I've had a lot of help moving around. It appears I am jet propelled for the moment! LOL After checking with my doc yesterday, I decided to only take the morning dose of Chantix and last night was the first uninterrupted nights sleep I've had in almost 2 weeks. I don't notice any changes, but it's probably too early to tell. I don't understand how drug companies can think 1 size fits all when it comes to medicine doses. Anne [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great attitude Anne! You sound like you're on top of your game and doing so well. I'm happy for you. Stay strong, there's much disassociation to attend to. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 89 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,780 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $373.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whew .. I think today has been the hardest of all in many respects. The chemical habit, nicotine hasn't been to bad, but the physical habit has been terrible .. every time I get up from my couch or sit in front of the computer I have this terrible feeling I've forgotten something .. I know what it is I've "forgotten", but the feeling is asserting itself so insidiously that I become panicked for a few seconds. The logic is easy .. the emotion is hard! But I'm proud to say I am still smoke free and my smoking neighbor will never know how close he came to being mugged by me when he stopped by, cigg in his mouth to borrow the lawn mower. The kitties in the picture are my Barney & Feif! Anne [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 180 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LOL, I can just see those cats. Is that a picture of your cats? They are beautiful. When I get to six months my hubby said I could get a kitten. He doesn't know it but I think I will get two :eg: You are doing great. Stopping and staying stopped is not an easy feat. Some do have an easier time than other, but we each do it by taking things as they come. Embrace the crave, do not give it any power and you will fine. Hope the cats have a quite night. LOL Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $126.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Add me to the cracked up crew! You're doing great, HadEnough, a sense of humour really helps. If you're a little bit depressed, that's OK, it happened to a lot of us. It's temporary. Take good care of yourself, don't forget to reward yourself often. You're doing a very hard thing & you deserve a little pampering. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 580 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $319.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anne You crack me up.. You are religious about putting the toilet seat down and now its a WEE bit easier! Love it Phil x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 307 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,754 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,611.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 59 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: