Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,492 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

Thank you all

17 years ago 0 519 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gosh Phil, I'm sorry you were going through such a bad time. For some reason, there's a lot of that going around now. I'm glad you overcame because you are an inspiration to me as well as to many others. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,595 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $860 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We got wind you have been a bit out of sorts and snappish! Get yourself together or we will send the SSC Smokestapo to straighten you out! (Headed by Helga----from 'Fifty First Dates') :8o: Glad you are back to 'normal' again---I think. :confuse: Me xx :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 226 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,338 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1808 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil, I'm sorry I missed your post that you were having a hard time. Scary!! I look at your stats and shudder that it can still be hard. Yet..... seeing someone can remain strong against their addiction gives me encouragement. I am having a hard time too....outta nowhere. I think it is the change in weather. It is another hurdle to live without cigarettes in the nice weather. It is a huge trigger for me. Hang in there......and if your having a hard time.... YELL LOUDER....(smiling) Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,833 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $406.77 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Phil, Just keep telling Nic to back the hell off. I mean you have to say it exactly like this, "Back the hell off!!" Got it? ;p Another good one is ahh bite me. Now see that one goes like this, "Ahh bite me!!" :p As you can see, I'm doing better today. I woke up this morning and NIC had completely lost his grip. I felt his fingers loosing their grip last night. HEEEEE!!!! It won't be long and he'll lose this last little grip on you and then go falling into the bottomless pit. I love it when takes that long fall. :eg: Hang in there. Nic has already lost this fight and just don't know it yet. ;) Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,858 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $226.17 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been so snappy again my friends were even noticing it not me at all... I think Old Nic is having a last ditch attempt to keep me in the club!!! Anyway Nic the Old Phil is back and you can get out of my life NOW!!!!!!! GRINNING!!!!! Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 257 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,656 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1349.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 51 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil, I'm sorry too that I didn't see a post where you were having a hard time. I always look for you at night just in case. (That sounds sort of nasty, don't it? :blush:) Uh, what I was trying to say is I normally see you at night and make it a point to read your posts. LOL I'm so glad you got through such a rough time. I know how you feel. I began having some pretty strong cravings, AGAIN, just this evening. Just when you think you're in the clear, here come the cravings and wishing you could smoke. I won't...NO WAY!! But I'm looking at possible causes for these cravings. A lot of mine is absolute boredom. Can you pin point what has caused your bump in the road? Your stats looks so great, Phil. We're all so proud of you!! Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,833 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $222.58 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil..thanks for posting this. I was starting to feel that I was really wacko to still be feeling so "wired" on occasion, after so many days. I realized though, that I haven't gone through all the 'seasons' yet, since I quit. Ergo, there are more new 'triggers' for me. I'm looking for my old reward after turning over a garden bed, planting out seedlings, mixing cement...whatever. Last spring I worked hard for an hour..took a break with Mr. Nic. We all know the score.... N.O.P.E....! Hoping that at a year, I will be finished with seasonal triggers! Turn that "envying smokers" into pity. That's what I try to do. Be strong. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 200 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,028 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1650 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 247 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil, I am so sorry you were struggling so bad. I have been looking for you on the buddy list but I guess we are not on at the same time. I would have chatted with you. If I would have been any help. I hope you are feeling better now. You are my inspiration ya know. I know I can't spell, don't laugh. Hope to get to talk to you some time. Jnine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,957 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $266.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil So sorry that I didn't know you were going through a rough time but so glad that you made it through. Old Nick keeps trying the old sneak attack every once in awhile but he can't get you. By the way, I'm game for a pity party anytime. Who is bringing the snacks and entertainment?? Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 222 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,454 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1110 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Me too Phil!!! I say we all throw a pity party thread and blab to the world how we feel! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 212 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,189 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$35,937.13

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 418 Hours: 16

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: