Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

April Ashkickers 2

16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Love you ashkickers!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $198.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
16 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! Great to see so many April Ashkickers keep on keepin' on! Just stoping by to check in and celebrate everyone's accomplishment. I'd have to go back to age 13 for my last "smoke-free May" and I'm sure most of you can make the same type of claim. May was just no match for the Ashkickers and now...yeah, June, that's right... WE ARE LOOKIN' AT YOU!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,254 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $370.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
16 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well we can all kiss May goodbye! On to conquer June LOL! Hope all is well with all the ashkickers. Jean, good luck and hope to see you around sometimes! Melissa [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,560 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $312.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nothin' but love, Jean! -Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $504.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
First Jean----great work & good for YOU!!! keep in touch now--ok? All right now I just wanted to drop in and say GREAT WORK APRIL ASHKICKERS! AND of course to show MY stats! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 740 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $166.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
16 years ago 0 238 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a difference a day makes...phew, that was a rough ride but I am still at the wheel, in control! :) Jean, you will be missed around here. Continued success to you & drop in on us any time. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,475 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $484.98 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
16 years ago 0 562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I did fine on the Memorial Day weekend even though there were 4 smokers there including my unemployed grandson who is complaining about money until he starts a new job next week. How do you say quit without sounding like a nag? Well he's gonna but he doesn't.Smoked the ribs and chicken and plenty of second hand smoke. It wasn't as sickening as it was on last quit. maybe that's bad. We'll see in the meantime GO April Ashkickers. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/7/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 424 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $106.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well,well look at April Ashikickers!! We are doing so well. Can you feel the pat on the back and hugs coming your way? Don't know a sign for pats,:( but here are the hugs ((((HUGS))). :eg: Keep the quit!! Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $90.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Purple]Hey Shakes way to go ! :) I know banana .. stepping down can be difficult for about the 1st 3 days or so as your body gets used to the drop in nicotine. Hang on.. take deep breaths, go for walks, distractions distractions distractions help out a lot ! Well my friends I have a lot going on right now and to be quite honest with you I'm feeling so good, confident, happy etc with everything in my life that I'll only be checking in here and there. You all have given so much and for that I thank you :) This is one strong group, great attitudes, lots of humour and that's what makes a successful non smoker :P I wish you all the very best .. stay strong .. stay quit and always find the humour in life. When things get you down never ever think that a smoke is going to solve a thing - I did that once and I was so wrong and it was a turning point for me ! I learned so much from that slip. Take good care all.. it's been a great ride and it's just the beginning of a greater journey waiting ahead for me. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Luv ya all ! Jean [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $574.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 238 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I DID notice a difference on the 2nd day of the 7mg patch. To tell you the truth, it was my son who noticed. He asked me why I was so miserable. I didn't know I was miserable until he asked :( Once I knew, I just let it flow & I don't think that it is completely over yet. I still feel like I am waiting for something to happen so I can blow up. I was mad at my son for asking me. I was mad at the dog because he was under foot & he wouldn't listen to me (who would in that mood?) I was mad at my husband & he's out of town!!! This morning I said to myself that if I can just find one thing to laugh about, I will be ok & more importantly, the people around me will be ok. I survived & so did they....so far :eg: I'm feeling really down all of a sudden & just want it to pass. I am not used to feeling like this. I'll be fine, I just need some time. I do hope that you all are having a better day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,450 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $476.76 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: