Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.764 posts in 47.064 threads.

161,044 Members

Please welcome our newest members: erwinb, jujub1, mariebel, SWK679Learning, Number777

New

14 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mammakim,
You made it to 5..Good for you! You  said it yourself..you know you can do it! And you can! That's an excellent positive thougth you can keep in your mind..." Idid it..and I can do it again"
And you ate something...so today was a good day for you...keep on thinking positively!

14 years ago 0 88 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I actually ate almost a whole personal pizza tonight, one of the frozen totinos pizza. I had 3/4 of it. Probably not the most nutritious but at least it was something solid. My husband was not able to sleep tonight so he is napping now before he has to leave in an hour. He got lost last night and was rather stressed when I got home from work. I feel bad because I seem to be adding the stress with my anxiety. He is such a good guy I feel horrible that he has to deal with my issues too. He has taken me for long drives, gone for walks with me and just sat with me when I couldn't stop crying.  I might go down and get on the exercise bike to get in some exercise to help me sleep tonight. Tomorrow my little man has his promotion day to high school so I want to be there. It is going to be hot in the auditorium so I am sure this will be some exposure work. Today I was shaking, dizzy and setting off my anxiety but I kept telling myself another hour at work and I made it to 5 so I know I can do it.

I am actually going to see a Dr about my anxiety Wednesday. I will ask her when I go. I think it is related to my anxiety too and/or the meds. I ate Wednesday night then took the meds and woke up very icky feeling and since I am a whimp about throwing up I have not eaten since.
14 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mammakim,
Proper nutrition is  so  important for everyone...You should talk to your doctor..get your blood sugar tested...you could be hypo glycemic... (low  bloodsugar)..that would definantly make you shakey and nervous...all of your symptoms could be related to that...If your stomach can't tolerate alot of foods there are meal relacements you can sip on over the day to maintain your levels. Please ask your dr. about them too!  
Cleo
Well this morning I had a yogurt and for lunch I made two packets of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal. I hope that is enough.
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have to agree with Samantha, although it sounds like a side effect you really want to be sure. I would talk to my doctor if it was me. You have to eat also but my advice would be to avoid acid foods like orange or apple juice if you are getting reflux or about to.

Davit.
I have a nervous stomach normally. I had the same thing after I had all of my children. I couldn't eat for two weeks after they were born. I also had depression after two of my children. I might get some fruit when I get out of work to eat. Maybe that will help
14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi mammakin,

If you are having concerns with your medication please consult your doctor or health care professional, you may also want to discuss what has been going on with your stomach and gag reflex. Proper nutrition is extremely important for the body to function at it's full capacity. If you are not getting the necessary nutrients, it will make it more difficult for you to challenge your negative thoughts and get through your day of work. 

Samantha, Health Educator
My stomach feels queasy and I get like a gag kind of thing. I have had yogurt this morning. The first two day Thursday and Friday I had about 10 saltines between the two days. Saturday and Sunday I had oatmeal and a cup a soup. I have my saltines at my desk and a pack of oatmeal.
I do have my ipod with me, I listen to it on and off. It is very quiet in here today. Yesterday I was horrible until the afternoon. I am wondering if it is the time that I take the celexa? I take it right before I go to bed ( between 9:30pm and 11:30Pm) I have been using the box breathing today. I am almost at a half day.

Reading this thread: