Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

summer storms are here

15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

The other night when it was rough I called my mom, she said " oh just relax, have a glass of wine, how bad can it be"..I was annoyed!!! Last night I called my mom and she said " oh we have a tornado warning (in toronto) and its scary!! I said now you know how it feels, you dont know if there is going to be one or not, and the weather tells you what to do and you feel more scared, evn if you know they are helping.  I said to my mom, welcome to my world!!!hehe..not to be horrible, but until you know what that feels like, dont go telling me to have some wine.  I dont drink, i'm scared to with the meds.  Anyway most of the storms right now are to the east of us, so i'm happy for now, just to enjoy the sunshine, we're a bit water logged, but the garden is very green right now)

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Three months ekkkkkkkkkkkk , thats a long time . But you are sounding more postive about it now . I do think you are doing all the right things . Love the piccy as well , im still trying will get there eventually . Story of my life lol !
CD do you have a photo program? you can resize it in there...:) thats the best place to do that.
HI, right now its bad as its very hot in the Carolinas, in the US so we're getting the storms, but storms are pretty much the next 3 months, I should just try enjoy the summer.  I got the the night last night but  I didnt sleep much, I slept for 2 hours the whole night.  I was up when hubby went to work, it cleared up a bit, and it was very windy, but i decided to take a nap finally, i was pretty zonked, but was ok.  :)
How long does this bad weather season last Minnie ? You are sounding more positive about it i noticed . Funny you should how to do a piccy on here i was trying yesterday myself but kept getting picture was too big and i dont know how to resize .

Good for you praticing your breathing as well , i do that every single day myself .
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
minnesota,   Go to your support group options and add an avatar.  It will prompt you to browse your computer and you can add a picture of your choice.   Contact us via feedback if you have any problems.     Josie, Health Educator
HI all, today i'm doing good, we went to the supermarket at the beginning of a big storm, and I survived, we got home just in time for heavy rainfall!!!! ITs been storming all night, i was a bit of  a wreck today, and was hanging with my neighbours for most of the day, but doing ok now.  There are no specific warnings as yet, just lots of noise and rain.  Its supposed to go all night long with rain and bad weather.  I think i'll work on crosswords for a while,  I find them soothing and I concentrate on other things instead of the weather.  I keep saying to myself , you're fine and thinking of everyone here and trying to focus on keeping busy.  We watched a movie and played a video game, now i think i'm going to try start my quilt and practice breathing and such.
how do you guys put pictures by your name..i would like to do that?
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
minnesota,

I'm glad to hear that you had a great day yesterday!
How are you feeling today?

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
What an action packed day for you then young lady yayyyyy
HI, me again, landed up going out to a ball game where our friend was pitching after the day I had, was happy about that, was chatting with other spectators, was nice to be outdoors and enjoying the rest of yesterday. 

Reading this thread: