Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Quote of the day

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Quote of the Day:
What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter.
- Peter F. Drucker

This is the difference between success and just having potential
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This quote is over simplified. There are things that can and do influence failure that are out of our hands. Just try your best and accept what happens.

Davit.
Quote of the Day:
There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no insurmountable barrier except our own inherent weakness of purpose.
- Elbert Hubbard

I've been my worst enemy, but also my best friend
Quote of the Day:
Confidence is courage at ease.
- Daniel Maher

How I dream of being at ease....
So true.

Davit.
Quote of the Day:
Accept failure as a normal part of living. View it as part of the process of exploring your world; make a note of its lessons and move on.
- Tom Hobson

Moving on is the challenge with worry anchoring us backwards
Quote of the Day:
It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.
- Mohammad Ali

This man had great conviction, was deeply religious, and admired internationlly for his physical and intellectual prowess, even as he slipped into an illness which made dependent on many people who remembered the "superman" he was
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,
When I said have a real conversation I didn't mean you personally..I meant is nice to have a real conversation with someone and hear others thought and feeling about things...As opposed to short little snippets and one liners....with very little substance. I am finding that people need and crave a real humane connection in the physical world with others..I know I do.
Well I am off to do my walk this morning and say good morning to my fellow walkers at the lake..It's a small thing but it makes me feel good and keeps me connected to the outside physical world...

Red....
~m

Go ahead, information should be free. Use my name if you want or not as you feel. There is a certain anonimity to the site anyway. Glad you think I can help.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,
Thanks for the insightful post and input. It was so refreshing to hear you post again and have a real conversation...
It is so important that we do not just go along with what everyone else is doing. We all need to think for ourselves and make our own decisions. (Keeping ones own Individuality is so important)..
Your explanation of core beliefs was right to the point and makes perfect sense..I hope others read your post. I think it will help them understand what core beliefs are about and it will give them a understanding of how to start working on their core beliefs...of course just like you said  and I am going to quote if that is ok " First off you have to really want to..Second you have to accept that they exist and thirdly you have to believe you can change"....(not them but you) Attitude, perception and belief...

Red....

Reading this thread: