Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,658 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

A Question For Everyone

12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That was a wonderful inspring post Sunny, Thank you, I needed that! You're words are like cool water on a hot day! I am trying to draw on you're strength and all the other members progress and strength. I hope to hear from you soon.
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,
It's great to see you so happy and full of life..Having a good time building your deck and looking forward to being snowed in with your sweetie this year...Yes you are a man in Love, that is for sure...

Red....
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunny,

Such a ray of sunshine this post is!

Thanks for all the support and good luck packing and lunching!

Smile..pass it on...I LOVE THIS!!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red

Exciting like being on a roller coaster. I don't know about her but I'm looking forward to being snowed in after just to get a rest. Still picking away at the deck. Days are so short now. Muscles I don't normally use all ache. And it is going to rain again. Whoa is me. Just kidding :-) Actually having fun.

Davit.
Hi Sunny,

I was glad to hear you are alright. I know moving is frazzling but once its over its over and you will be glad. I was worried that you may not be feeling well but I know now you are just very busy. When you are all moved let me know how you are.
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunny,
Congratulations!!  It must very exciting starting this new chapter of your life..I look forward to hearing all about it when things settle down and you get settled in...

Red...
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning Debora and everyone:   I'm very busy and have not been on the site for awhile.  I've been busy with the house sale etc.  Don't worry about me, I'm feeling just fine.   just a bit frazzled.
From the past posts I've read, you're doing o.k. D.  A little bit forward every time.  Good for you.  Keep up the good work, good attitude, good vibes and radiate them onto everyone you meet.  It's the domino effect I've talked about before.  I believe if you smile when you get up and pass it on, it makes for a better day for everyone.  As for the coughing and wheezing, you already know the answer 'cause you wrote it yourself.  Cranberry juice is good for UTI and has loads of Vit. C too.  a couple of glasses every day.  I can't drink OJ because it is to acidic for me, I cut it right down with half water sometimes.  Cranberry juice doesn't bother me at all. 
Back to the organizing, packing and farewell lunches with a couple of gfs.  I don't know when I'll be on again, but I will try and say hello when things settle down and I can get on a computer again since I don't have a laptop.

Keep smiling!  Think positive and BELIEVE 
Sunny

Thank you Davit.

I am glad you told me that. Last time she wrote she said she was not feeling too well, her stomach I think it was so I am glad she is well and just busy, I will miss her but I understand without computer access she cannot write. Thanks again I hope you are well Davit and you're home projects are going well, let me know.
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debora.

If sunny doesn't answer you she is not ignoring you, She is very busy and will be for the next ten days with no computer access the last week. 

Davit.
We are under a severe tornado warning right now and is making me very anxious and nervous. I had a very bad night of coughing and wheezing which surprises me because I am hardly smoking anymore, could GERD or heartburn or acid reflux cause coughing and wheezing? I kind of over ate yesterday and I am hoping its that and NOT my lungs, between the coughing and the tornado warning I am very shaky I am trying to box breathe. Are you alright Sunny? I have not seen you logged in lately and I hope you are alright, I miss you. I am going to try to calm and relax myself and hope the storm is not bad and these symptoms let up.

Reading this thread: