Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

New Day

13 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for your email, your right we must keep faith and it's great to have a strong support system here.

Anne
13 years ago 0 325 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Samantha
This web site is such a wonderful place to get centered and find out where you need to be. There is no judgment here and everyone seems to be in the same situation. Just read and add to the forums when you feel you want and need to. We are all trying to either quit drinking or moderate to the point that it is not disrupting our lives. Please be part of this wonderful group of caring people.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for the kind words, I have been reading other people's stories and realize how I can really relate to their lifes.  I hope and pray that I will be successful in getting back my life and being the person that I can be.  I know that being part of this group is definitely going to help me and give my the support that I need.
13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Anne,

Congratulations on making this first step. You are so right, take this one day a time! Work through the online program, prepare yourself and arm yourself with coping mechanisms and a support system. Know that we are here for you and we are rooting for you. Check back in soon.

Samantha, Health Educator
Well this has been a long time coming, when you can admit that your drinking has over powered your life and seeing what it has done to the people I care about the most.  This will not be an easy journey but one that I hope I can actually accomplish.  I I know that taking this first step is the right thing to do and to be surrounded with people who are going through the same thing and the encouraging words.  One day at a time they say!

Reading this thread: