Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

REALLY Difficult morning...

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right on Cheermom ... you go girl! Way to kick Nicodemon's butt! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 979 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$54,495.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5955 Hours: 11

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 385 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cheermom, You are still going through hell week and Nicodemon knows you are at your weakest this week, so he will taunt you ... but you have almost gotten through the entire week... keep it up .. you are almost through this ! You can do this ...! Mira [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 587 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $101.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
  • Quit Meter

$44,958.87

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5157 Hours: 9

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 44

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
;p Hey I made it through the morning, the 45 minute drive to work, and through lunch. It's strange how my addiction seemed so powerful and all I have to do is keep reading and re-reading all your comments and to just BREATHE and take it one second at a time (minutes were too long this morning). I've already started my preparation for my hour drive home as that seemed to help me mentally if I dont wait for the evil mind to start working its way into my thought process. And people go through this over and over??? I always ask myself, would I want to do this over again for just one puff? Kind of a no brainer and I have even written that question down to remind me of the withdrawal process. THANK you all from the bottom of my heart! I sincerely mean it when I say I could never have gotten this far in my quit without this website or the people that make this website so wonderful!!! Kim PS and yes I'm still QUIT!!! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 165 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh This is a difficult morning. Just getting started and am craving a smoke so badly. I just want these evil demons to just go away. I have to keep telling myself that I do not want to go through these withdrawals from the beginning just to have one puff. Just seems I keep telling myself that but today seems like a really BIG uphill battle for some reason. Just dont seem to be myself today as the last 5 days I was able to handle with ease, now its like my withdrawals are changing on me and I wasnt ready for different ones. UGH. Just need to relax before I leave for work so I dont have roadrage because of something I am going through. K [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 157 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HANG ONNNNNN!!! I had my worst days from 8-10! After that I was fine. The worst will pass, just ride it out! Stay close! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 588 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $130.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
See, I mean it, I said it TWICE.
Keep Reading !!! Stay with this quit, you're winning the war. CobenFan
Keep Reading !!! Stay with this quit, you're winning the war. CobenFan
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello again cheermom!! Ya know, the thought of hell week has kept me from lighting up as well. I know how great I feel now, and I know how miserable I felt in the beginning. This was my first quit, so I had no clue as to how I was going to feel. I did my homework, and knew what I might expirience. But the feeling, aaarrrggg........... I never want to do it again. There is a brighter side waiting for you. This freedom is the best thing I have felt. It is so worth the fight. Keep your head held high, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. You will reach it. ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,014 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $327 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cheermom... Breathe.... Deep, deep breaths here. Get a class of ice water and relax. Stand up and stretch, this helps with the tension. You are in the early stages of your quit and it is Hell. Remember these times so that you don't ever want to repeat them. The feeling of those first few weeks kept me from lighting up many, many times. Hang in there. One step at a time. You are doing fine. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 347 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,947 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1214.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44

Reading this thread: