Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,800 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

Not A Good Day =(

18 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Duckie :) Sorry to hear you are not feeling so great today, but you are not alone girl. I've had a few those 'hangover' feeling days too. Today is actually a little like a hangover, I feel very tired and spaced out I mean I can't even focus on anything let alone this message forum, it is the only thing that keeps me going on some days, this is one of those days. I also find that I feel this way after a heavy-duty emotional night the day before. It's like an 'emotional hangover' very draining and making you feel unclear and tired. Since last night was a big one for me that's why I feel 'hangovery' today. I hope you feel better soon. I would throw a good movie on (comedy, preferably, considering!!) and sleep as much as possible, and remember to DRINK LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER :) Hugs, Eve C.A.R.E. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 93 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
18 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey There Duckie, Hope you're feeling some better today... I have one comment.... You said "sorry if I sound whiney..." It's okay to be Whiney during these days :) Your body is going through some major changes. Hang in there and take care of you. This is just one of the phases that you go through as you heal. Don't forget to reward yourself, for the great job you're doing for yourself. Peace, Jackey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 119 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,389 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $497.42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
  • Quit Meter

$216,001.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 7827 Hours: 12

Minutes: 38 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Shevie!! I think mine started a week after I had quit. It's like being on a merry go round, going really fast, then getting off and trying to function. That is exactly how it feels like too!! BLAH!! I have already had the brain VS the mouth thingy :confuse: I was waiting in the grocery line to be checked out, and the cashier was taking forever...right out of the blue, I said, "GOOD LORD...are you reading the nutritional labels as you are scanning the items???" Before I knew it, people in the line were laughing and I was left scratching my head b/c I didnt think I said it outloud. *insert wide eyes here* How long did it take for your brain fog to go away? I need a goal to look forward to. I am not sure if that makes any sense but here is an example from the other day. My grand dad said he didnt have the brain fog, etc...so it left me like, "Crap, I am seriously screwed forever." But then you had said you experienced the same thing I am so it gave me hope that I am really not screwed. I did sleep like a rock last night. I do not remember even getting up or waking up at all!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 130 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 427 Hours: 15

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 36

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi FairyDust :) I will be happy when this is all over. My kids wanted me to play at the play ground w/ them and all I could do was sit on the bench b/c I was so spaced out from this part of it all. BLAH!! Hopefully today will be a better day. I am currently enjoying some coffee and watching the news :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 130 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

TY Lady...this whole sensation is so freaky...weird...numbing...I can honestly say I will be so freakin' happy when this part of the detox is finally gone.....It's so weird b/c I have absolutely have no control over how I am feeling and to be quite honest, I hate that! ARG!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 127 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

I am not sure how long it has been since he quit...I am sure he told me but I have plum forgot :confuse: I just hate this terrible feeling Shevia....I am one of those kind of people who tackles things, moves onto the next, tackles it, etc...but holey moley....talk about learning patience...*whispers* I am not very good at that kind of thing (with myself at least...lots of patience for everyone but not for me)... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 126 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

I have been trying to work out in my yard but it is slow and sluggish....I sure will be glad when it is over Eve.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 126 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

TY Shevie....I will be glad when this is all over...I want to climb into someone's arms and cry....I do not like this feeling at all...feels like I woke up in the middle of pain meds or something.... this sucks so bad.. :( I talked to my grandpa and he said he felt better 6 weeks after he stopped smoking too....he said he is very proud of me...*whispers* he is 81 :) Sorry for being a huge boob too...Y'all are truely the only ones who understand this... TY from the bottom of my heart!! *kisses and hugz for all* [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

TY Gang....It feels like I was up all night, partying and raising all kinds of hell :( It's that hang over effect, sorta as if I am drunk or something---mind you, I do not drink either :( I want this to end so badly...I do not want a smoke at all...it's the effects I want to hurry up and end....sorry if I sound whiney...I do not mean to be but I am tired of being tired and tired of feeling like I am tripping thru my life :( [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 124 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

TY Josie.... :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
  • Quit Meter

$36,713.97

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: