Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Owning up to my relaspe

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nicodemon, I'm curious... just what are you jealous of? That Sparky is smoking? Please elaborate. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 401 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,044 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1656.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 29 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sparky! This little saying has always given me spunk when I felt like there was no way out. Perhaps it will help you too!! "When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, and demand chocolate!" Lots of hugz for you during this time Sparky!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,039 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $207 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$36,072.23

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 420 Hours: 6

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sparky!! I am not sure if you are still lurking and reading, but I hope you are. This quote came into my email box this morning and I thought of you. [b]"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as [u]by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed[/u]." Booker T. Washington 1856-1915, Educator[/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,054 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $210 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
  • Quit Meter

$36,072.23

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 420 Hours: 6

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky we will all be here to help when you need it, you have to beable to to do it in your own time also you have to want to do it for just YOU. See you again when your ready. Sullydog [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 186 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,424 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $930 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All in due time.... You will do it when you are ready. I believe in you, dear friend. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,077 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $648 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nicodemon, What new passions have replaced that old habit? The first few weeks are tough but it's important to see smoking for what it is: a slow death. Don't be jealous, be proud you've taken the first steps towards freedom. I think a reward is in order for two smoke free weeks! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
With some encourgemnt from someone dear to me, I owe it to you all to say that I am smoking again. I was going to stay away and fade away for awhile, but that is not fair to those that have been with me all the way through this and other quits. One regret is I do not have email address of a couple people that I would like to stay in touch with. I am going to quit, but I am so tired of the constant battle. I need to regroup and find purpose. Jumping right back in has never worked for me, so I will do what I need to do to get back to wanting to quit again. I guess there is nothing more to say at this time. I will be reading, but not posting for a while. Love to you all and thanks so much.
Nicodemon, I am with Butterfly Swimmer, what are you jealous of? That I am smoking? Look at the days you have, keep them. I had those numbers once and threw them away. I have struggled a lot to be smoke free and still working to get back. There is nothing to be jealouse of someone who gave there quit away. Thanks to all that have responed. I miss you all and hope to be back one day soon. I have been trying not to post, but when I see someone that has and is special to me in my journey to quit, post something I just want to jump in and say hi. All of you are in my prayers. Funny how I can resite a lot of names from this site. I ask for your potection of your quits and blessings. Sharon
Jan, I have set a new date, but am keeping it under wraps for now. Yes I will be back by then. I am going to log on to IM and see if you can join me there. BF, loved your respones to "I Love To Smoke" I am printing that off and keep it close by, thanks. That is exactly what I need to remember.
17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh girlfriend!!! Come back soon. Just dust yourself off, regroup like you want too, and please let me know if there is ANYTHING you need to help you get back on the "wagon". Love ya girlfriend!! Hugs Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 174 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,361 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $704.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33

Reading this thread: