Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.761 posts in 47.061 threads.

160,840 Members

Please welcome our newest members: maddshp, Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA

Almost

18 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cuddles, Well done! I am living with smoker, and he smokes a lot. Somewhere I have red that quiting must be stronger than smoking, and it is always in my head. And that my smoker never gave up and does not know the benefits of quiting, because he never tried. But that is his choise. MY CHOISE IS TO BE NON-SMOKER. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 613 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, Way to go girl. You are very strong to have put that cig back away. I come across a butt every now and then and think hmmmm. I can't amagine how strong you are to resist on a daily bases. Alley [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 558 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cuddles (running up behind you) but not even out of breath :) Glad to hear you got the Carr book, it's a quick read, and has some interesting views from the addict perspective. I credit this book for getting me down to 2 smokes a day before I quit. Let us know what you think. You're doing terrifc and know that you have "the gang" here to fall onto (like a soft pillow) when times get tough. Way to hang in there Cuddles! CobenFan (Christine) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 820 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $168 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ItsIronic: I'll take that as a compliment ... LOL! "[i]Stay Strong and awesome on the book....they say you always know an Allen Carr quitter becuase they are the happy nonsmokers![/i]" CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 827 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $168 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/not2late/Glitter%20Words/gifs0_cuddles05.gif[/IMG] GREAT JOB on coming to your quit family rather then smoke! Now thats what we were all talking about! You are soooo strong! I don't think I could be as strong as you with a smoker in my house, especially my husband. I know all the stuff about its your own quit.....but that doesn't make it easy! I am soooooo proud of you! Stay Strong and awesome on the book....they say you always know an Allen Carr quitter becuase they are the happy nonsmokers! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,536 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $306 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b][size=4][color=Maroon]I'M PROUD OF YOU![/b][/size][/color] That must have been very hard. To have those nasty things available at your fingertips must make you feel very vunerable. You are strong! You are doing great! I am proud of you! Don't let Nicodemon take you back. Fight him all the way!! Next time you see those cigs, get angry..... at Nicodemon. Then fight....... Then remember how you have AND chose freedom. Your strength and determination is stronger than Nicodemons. You will beat him this time. Even through all of the roadblocks, you will come our a winner of this!! Take care, and way to co Cuddles!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,023 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $219.09 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles - WAY TO GO!!! I tell you it's the hardest thing living with a smoker isn't it? That junkie inside of us says - "well, it's just one and then I won't do it anymore - who does it hurt?" I think we both know the answer to that. It hurts YOU! You are continuing to get stronger and stronger and protecting your quit. Don't even take one out of the pack - it is not worth it. Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 795 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $158 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
  • Quit Meter

$1,705,462.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5868 Hours: 7

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, I'm so proud of you, I can't imagine living with cigarettes in the house. I feel so sorry for all of you that have to be tempted like that. It has to be 10 times worse or more to live with a smoker. Always looking at dirty ashtrays, cig's laying around, and smelling the smoke. My thought and prayers go out to you. Congratulations on your wonderful 19 days. Stay strong and stay quit. Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,114 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $434 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
  • Quit Meter

$230,237.44

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6405 Hours: 6

Minutes: 51 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WAY TO GO CUDDLES!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so strong. Hooray. Ladybugg has something very important to say: [quote] Let that mind know it get's pleasure out of NOT smoking! [/quote] :p Reward yourself handsomely! Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,669 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $622.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
N2K is saying it! Rewards!!!!!!!!!! Big self congratulatory hugs! Just like that big pink elephany so cute. [quote] REWARD your self-control soon okay? Something GOOD that you will REALLY REALLY enjoy and you do it for not smoking THAT CIGARETTE. During the reward tell yourself this is for "the one I put back." [/quote] Big hugs Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,679 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $622.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: