Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

newbe

9 years ago 0 11221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome and congrats on your first week!

It sounds like you are off to a great start. Other then taking Chantix how have you prepared? I encourage you to read through the program and continue to read through the forums. What are some challenges you are facing lately? What are some positives you have noticed since you quit?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning all

Today is day 7 smoke free for me, I just found this site this morning and could use some help and encouragement. I have been smoking for 35 years started at age 16 and I'm now 52. my husband quit 2 years ago due to health reasons and I was not able to do it at that time, but due to my own health concerns and many of other reasons it is time for me to quit. I started taking Chantix two weeks ago did not set a quit date and 7 days ago smoked a cig that tasted like burnt rubber and said to myself I'm done that was my last cig. I know that I have a lone way to go but as far as concerned I will never smoke again.

Reading this thread: