Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,627 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO

Hello everyone

16 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Fussy, You are doing a great thing for yourself. This is something you GET to do for yourself. Take one day at a time. Now is the time to prepare for a hard crave if it comes up. Have a plan in place. Remember..... you don't have to give up anything in life you love. None of it is dependent on smoking. You only give up cigarettes. Your doing great Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 346 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,920 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,546.62 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
16 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I stopped smoking a few days ago now and it has become easier and easier for me (although i am on the tablets from the doctor). I knew it was that extreme or carry on smoking and be in a wheelchair at 60 like grandma is now! I was a 25 a day smoker and i never want to smoke again. I already feel so much brighter about the world in terms of not stinking of cigarettes all the time! And very soon i'll be able to run for longer so, i have decided to run a marathon in May (only a small one - lets not get too excited, 6 miles) for womens aid. I seem to have strange moments where i feel that i 'should' be smoking and i have to remind myself that i don't smoke any more :)...how exciting is that! Would you like a cigarette? No thank you, I (yes me) i don't smoke any more - did you hear that! I no longer smoke....go on, off you tottle and do the walk of shame outside in the cold! Anyway, Hello everyone! Ok negatives are this - with these drugs i see every hour of every night at the moment INSOMNIA however, its still worth it in the long term to never smoke again.

Reading this thread: