Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

HI

17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
MissCliff You are doing great. Keep up the good work. Hope you had a nice sleep. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,034 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $205 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey! I am still here...LOL...just working a lot these days. (Saving for a week long trip and a new tat this summer ;) ) I am doing good. No real strong urges to light up...little urges, but not strong. Well, off to bed! Thanks for welcome again! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 80 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello and welcome, MissChiff, I wish you well on your quit - I am new too, and I don't want to hurt anymore. I am sure you are on a similar path - you can be smoke-free and enjoy life to the fullest!! Be happy, healthy and smoke-free!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 535 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $169 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tiff - Are you still with us? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,562 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $286 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,300.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 5

Minutes: 27 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the Welcome! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 38 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
17 years ago 0 357 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
MissChiff, Of course this is a step in the right direction. Welcome to the site- read and post often, it really does help especially during the first couple of weeks. The people on this site are a wonderful support system, take advantage of it! Best of luck, we are here for you!! Dupe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $89.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello MissChiff ! I started my quit just a few days before you and I can relate to most of your post. I did so much reading here for 2 solid weeks before starting my quit and the information here is priceless. Going in with a positive attitude is paramount and always feel free to post anything here because you'll always get a response. In my short time here I've come to learn that the members here have so much to share :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 105 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $41 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Misschiff! Love the name you and I will really get on because I love a little bit of mischief!!! Anyway to the point a big welcome and any help you need just ask! Phil x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 243 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,348 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1275.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi MissChiff, Welcome and congratulations on making the decision to quit. I'm so happy to have you here and we'll all work through this horrible addiction together. Really work the workbook over to the left. It'll help you a lot so that you no what to expect and how to cope with things as you go. Post a lot and read a lot of posts here on the site as well. The more you know, the better armed you'll be. Make sure you drink a lot of water; have hard candy, gum, sunflower seeds, straws, toothpicks, etc. for that hand to mouth thing; avoid those those situations that you associate with smoking (triggers); Have something planned to do when a craving comes like take a shower, take a walk, come here and post/read, etc.; Remind yourself that your body is healing with every crave...this is a comforting thought for me; list the reasons why you want to quit..this really helps a lot and come here to post and read a lot. If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask or if you just want to talk, we're always here for you. You CAN do this and we're behind you all of the way. I'm so happy to have you here with us. Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,209 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175.91 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello MissChiff I,m the Bear. You Just got your wake up call.It,s absolutly a step in the right direction.You don,t sound like a heavy smoker so drop it right now.35 man i,m 68 and giving up this B.S come along with us and join the group of non smokers where pretty good fun and more than willing to give you a legup on this one....Bear :)

Reading this thread: