Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,788 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

Day one

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Otis, Well if it was the longest day of your life, a reward is definitely in order! Keep persevering! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jules, Thanks for your note. Six days seems like forever to me right now! Congratulations to you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Danielle Thanks for your note. How did my firwst day go? It was the longest day of my life but right now I have36 hours. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Paul, thanks for your support and congratulations on your 5 days! I'm on day 2 so it seems like five days would be forever! Sally
17 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Jules, The decision to quit smoking in itself is such a huge step in the right direction. It is important when deciding to quit, that we quit for the right reasons and that we truly feel we are ready to quit smoking. Honesty with one self is key to a successful quit. Be true to yourself and your endeavor to quit smoking and you will successfully succeed. If you have not, please take advantage of our free quit program as you access your glove compartment when logging on to our site. This program will help you through each step of the quitting process. Remember the SSC Support Team is always here to help you with your quit. Please keep us posted :). Melanie __________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everyone! I'm new to this site and I think it's pretty awesome! This is my first attempt at quitting smoking and I am now on day 6!! I've been a smoker for over 15 years. I don't have a very good support group around me, and I'm finding that this site is very helpful and supportive. Good luck to everyone else who is trying to kick the habit!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I foregot to tell you go to your local Hospital and ask if they have a stop smoking program were you live. I just joined one, Its run by the AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION. And if I didnt I would been useing all these back doors corrupting me to smoke. Thay teach you how to close these back doors and you meet new people in a group it realy helps, allso try NICOTINE ANONYMOUSE you can find meeting on the web, just type in your zip code and your on your way to become a non SMOKER. PAUL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 173 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $31.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$115,945.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8857 Hours: 18

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Otiscogram, Congratulations on quitting! How did you first day go? Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Stickin to it Thanks for your support. All these notes mean a lot (and keep my fingers busy answering them!)
Gonnadoit, Thanks for your support. So far so good. And, congratulations to you. You sure have come a long way!

Reading this thread: