Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,771 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78

lladro quits

17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Fantastic job....you are almost through the first week. Stay strong and post often and let us know how your doing. Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 957 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $236.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's fantastic lladro....your doing great!!! Stay strong and committed to your quit and protect it at all costs. Keep posting and sharing your feelings...by doing this you help not only yourself, but other's too. Have a great holiday, and don't worry, you will master the computer in no time at all...practice makes perfect. Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 998 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $247.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome lladro. I'm not so new to computers, but this is my first chat format as I'm sure others here can testify. The thing about computers is Don't get frustrated. It is your friend. Take your time. Ask questions of anyone you have to to get it working. This is such a great venue for quitting. It is really working for me. I have tried many times without it and only once was successful. Aye, such is the nature of the nicoderm. Here I am again after many quits (one very successful). Stick with the quit and the computer technology of this site. We are glad to have you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 298 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $145 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard Iladro ! Great start with 3 days quit :) Read a lot of the posts here and also post your thoughts and if you are ever in need someone will always be around to help you out ! (((((((((((hugs))))))))) Monica58 [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/waytogosmiley.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 983 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $441 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi lladro :) Merry Christmas to you! Keep up the good work. While thoughts about smoking can be annoying, you can overcome them just like you did the physical cravings. It helps to have an alternate thought ready to fill your mind whenever smoke thoughts try to sneak in. I like to think of the phrase: N.O.P.E. = Not One Smoke Ever. When thoughts of lighting up come to mind, I just repeat this sentence until they pass. Other words would work as well, but it's the idea that I'm prepared and automatically respond rather than let myself give any serious thought to the possibility of smoking that does me good. Perhaps you might find this helpful too. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $195 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi lladro :) Congratulations on your success so far. The first few days, while the nicotine is working its way out of your system, are often the hardest to get through. I've used the hypnosis CDs to help get me through this quit and would have loved being able to go to a live session. So far I've been very pleased with the results. Keep up the good work! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,091 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $180 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Allright Illandro!!!....My new habit after meals, instead of the garage to smoke, is to SSC to post and read it helps. This habit won't kill me though. Nice to see you around bro...and I admire your conviction ...well done!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $193.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
welcome lladro, congrats on yur decision to quit it is the best present you will ever give yourself you will find lots of support on t his site congrats on 3 days lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 841 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$113,647.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6498 Hours: 2

Minutes: 14 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome and well met! There are always people around here, so post often, both when you need help and when you can give it. The computer is my friend. Say this to yourself often. Do not throw it out the 3rd floor window, it will not be able to connect you to the SSC after that trauma! Denise [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/helloparrot.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,925 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $480 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lladro, If you go to the home page, push the button that says "Launch" and it will automatically set you up with the Instant Messenger, which we call the IM. Then you can go to different threads and push the button that says "add to buddy list" under each person's name, and then each time you are online, you will push the "launch" button and it will show if any of your online buddies are also online. Sounds more complicated than it is, but you will be able to type/talk to supporters that way. Try it now, I see you are online, and you can talk to Phil, who is online right now, or me, or anyone else that's online. Denise [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,968 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $487.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56

Reading this thread: