Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,702 Members

Please welcome our newest members: plouds, koalablind, Jen S, CBEA KATRINA, LLYKA

Day 2 and I need help

18 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My first day !
18 years ago 0 52 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello All, Thanks for letting me post here. I am in my second day of no smoking. Its not going as bad as I thought it would but it is still somewhat of a struggle. I think I may come out here for some boosting. Again thank you all!
Hey Thanks Girls! That is the quickest boost I have gotten since I quit a day ago, LOL.
Thanks everyone. I lost my password and couldnt get into comment and thank everyone. Today is day 5. Im a little shakey but I'm going to be ok. I have a good support group at work here and also here on the web. OinkOink...I will always remember your a guy now! Sorry!!!! :) I can see I will be coming here often. Hopefully to give as much support as I have received. Thanks again! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 122 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
anything we can do to help.....:-))))) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/28/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,548 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $304 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$21,354.03

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 415 Hours: 14

Minutes: 4 Seconds: 48

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Determined. I must say that I am chuckling over this thread. :eg: and now seriously. This a is a great place to get and give support. One of the very few things that we can never have enough or too much of! The stories that are contained in all the threads are great knowledge, insipational and are a great way of spending new found time now that you are not smoking. Welsome to the SSC. Read and post and I know for me that I enjoy and look forward to hearing everyones story. Cheers Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 374 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $135 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excuse me! I'm not a girl - not the last time I looked anyway :) Seriously, we are all here to help one another.
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, so long as you are still quit you boast (or was it boost?) as much as you like. 2 days is a major achievement - bring it on! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 357 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �72.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 254 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Determined (love that name, by the way!) consider yourself boosted! any time you need to chat, there is always someone here who'll give you words of encouragement, wisdom or just plain ole' silliness, if that's what you want! I'm glad to see you have decided to use SSC to help you in your quit. The folks here are WONDERFUL, and in using the tools, watching your quit meter, and NOT SMOKING, you are well on your way to something truly better. congrats! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/19/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,181 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $526.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Determined, Welcome to the SSC, the best place in the world to boast or get a boost! Congrats on your 2 days. Keep Close to this place and you won't go wrong. P.S., oinkoink2u is not a piglet, he's more of a studdly pig. lol. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,577 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $539.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35

Reading this thread: