Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

To keep me busy

17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phil, It is great to have you as a member of this quit family. We get through the quit the best we can. I always refer to it as the journey down the road less traveled. Along this journey, I have learned so much about myself. Actually, I think I've learned more about myself in the last year or so than I have in my entire life. The quit is so much more than quitting smoking. It is the beginning of a new life. You fight those junkie thoughts one at a time and each victory prepares you for that lifetime smoke free. We can never let our guards down but the quit gets so much easier. Now the thought of smoking is more often a joke than a serious thought. You will get there too. Just like the rest of us have. One day at a time, one step at a time, using NOPE. Congratulations on your continued success. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 476 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,528 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1666 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28

Reading this thread: