Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

One Year

10 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Sherry!
For all the milestones passed, the one year mark, to me, is still the biggest and best, even after all this time!

Enjoy your marvellous achievement and enjoy all those fabulous tunes in that smokefree Mustang Convertible!!

Celebrate!
Best Wishes,
Penitent 
  • Quit Meter

$56,837.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1125 Hours: 17

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 186 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am posting this early as I am off for a few days to celebrate with the top down and the tunes playing in our new Mustang Convertable.
I am very happy to have reached one year smoke free. It has been a battle but I have won,
When I started my quit I had it in my head that once I made it to a year there was no chance of turning
back,I know I will always have to keep my guard up but I am done with counting days.For the past year
it has seemed like I was wishing my life away.I wanted the first 3 days past, then hell week and zombie month went on for ever.
Don't get me wrong it was a great way to get through the first year always having a goal day and then rewarding when complete.
However I am going to change my mind set to continue the rest of my smoke free life enjoying it to the fullest in good health with all my senses and increased energy
 and no more keeping track of days as I am ready for my life to slow down,
This site played a very important role in my quit and I am truly thankful  to the Educators and all the People who shared their
struggles , strength , weak points ,wisdom and support.
I know following Working on its quit carried me through some very tough stages of my quit. Her take on so many things kept me going
and her sense of humor was always welcome to lighten the battle.
Her support and that of so many others ( Jim, Dori , Roses , Breather ,Nonic , Eyja , Lolly ,Duffs, Impalamania ,Willis and the list goes on.) is
truly one of the biggest contributors to my success and I am forever Thankful.

N.O.P.E.
Enjoying life
Sherry

Reading this thread: