Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

June Bugs role call

17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oops Marie, blonde moment...lol...guess my eyes are going with my age. Glad things are better and that you are still around, you have been a great support to all of us. You are strong and we are walking this road together. Have a really great weekend... To all the June Bugs.....Happy No Smoking Weekend...enjoy LIFE!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 604 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
Hi to you all and congratulations on still being smoke free. Mamma, it doesn't matter if you think you are only here when no one is around, you know we will always be here. You are doing terrific, keep telling yourself what an awesome job you have done with this quit. We think you have. We will just keep moving along, one day at a time. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 647 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hey Mama, been there done that....so glad my children are grown and gone but even though they are...still been there and done that...lol. They will forgive and forget....especially when they need something else...lol. You are doing great, keep up the great quit, we are all in this together. Congratulations to Niks and Marie on their 70 days...wow you guys ROCK. Following close behind, together we can do this. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 657 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $130 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
Hi all, just checking in, back from vacation and wow it was great not smoking. My sister noticed right away and they were all very proud. Had a couple of intense thoughts since this was my "home" a couple of years ago, but made it through and very excited about that. Today I am off the patch and doing pretty well. Was a little anxious but I think it's more mind over matter. I am on Wellbutron for a little while but not smoking so I am very proud. I am glad that we are all still around and cruising right along, not much longer and I will be 2 MONTHS....WOWZER. Have a great day... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 566 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
That is great Niks and I am cracking up that you said "you think you went past 2 months", do you remember when you would count down the minutes and hours of your quit. I am so proud of you...don't forget to reward yourself. WOW 2 MONTHS is fantastic, I will be there soon and dancing a jig. I wouldn't be where I am today with you all. We all ROCK....happy quit to all the June Bugs.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 584 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $116 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Don't forget me. I am at 4 months today. Boy it seems like I conquered that habit years ago and I am only 4. Navigator. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,454 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $439.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
I'd also like to say, some people rid themselves of the habit by not thinking about it. Just because someone doesn't log on to the site anymore doesn't mean they started smoking again. I hadn't logged on for two months...but I am still going strong. Someone emailed me and asked me to check back in so I did. Nav [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 122 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,454 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $439.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Hello all! Glad to see we are all still here. I personally have had a few flash backs to my smoking days, mainly in my dreams but still going strong! Just checking in. Navigator [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 112 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,246 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $403.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
I just haven't been loggin on. When I first quit all I did was post during the work day. My silly boss wants me to work now. LOL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 112 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,248 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $403.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Still here, still in Kansas, still smoke free. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,148 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $205.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: