Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

June Bugs role call

17 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
June 13. I'm new here and still learning the terminology but I'm assuming I'm a June Bug because of my June quit date? MomTo5Girls's Quit Stats Since Tuesday, June 13, 2006, I've been smoke-free for: 56 Days, 22 Hours, 28 Minutes, 54 Seconds. I have saved $184.80 by not smoking 854 cigarettes. By not smoking I have added 5 Days, 3 Hours, 21 Minutes, 44 seconds. to my life expectancy.
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi marie, I am doing much better and thanks for your words of wisdom. I replied to your 4 month thread but again CONGRATULATIONS you ROCK!!!! Celebrate....celebrate. Happy no smoking weekend to you all!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,164 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Hi everyone, back from the trip but still on Hawaii time and really struggling with that. I don't know what's going on with me but I have been wanting to smoke a lot lately. Even when I was on vacation I would see someone get up to go have a cigarette after dinner and then those evil thoughts would be there...wouldn't it be nice to have one. Well of course it wouldn't but they have been really strong lately...not sure what is up with that. Not giving in keep telling myself that great quote from someone, it's better to have an occasional crave for a cigarette then to have a constant crave to quit. I really don't want to do this again but it has crossed my mind more then once to start up again. SHEESH does this ever quit! We are almost at four months and I keep thinking it shouldn't be that strong right now. Anyways enough of the whining, had a incredible trip, it truly is paradise. Glad to see you all still hear, niks I hope you are still around, hang in there I know you can get right back on track when you are ready. Congratulations marie, andy, nav, ann, sullydog you all are awesome. If I missed anyone else congrats to you too.....keep up the great quit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,145 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $228 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
To all my June Bugs.... Have a great smoke free weekend....do some celebrating because we all have another month down....WOW!!!! I am off on vacation and will see you about 10 days. Keep up the great quits and do some celebrating....WE SO DESERVE IT!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,027 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $204 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
Hi everyone, just posted on the cruise ship wishing you all a wonderful trip to the beach and I will be joining you shortly. I hope mama checks in soon because there are just a few of us still hanging in here. I hope the others are still quit and just not on the site. Again thanks to you all tomorrow is 3 months for me and just a few more days and I will be playing in the sand. Can't wait to get there and be with you all....we ROCK and it's so nice to be smoke free. Have a great day........ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 915 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $182 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hi everyone, so glad to see you all still here. Things have been very busy for me and that's a GOOD thing. I have been doing some volunteer work at a local elementary school, lots of fun. Counting down my days until I head to the beach....WOW...I am so excited to reach the BIG 100, then I can join the rest of you soaking up the sand and water and of course some drinks...lol. I leave this Saturday for a week in Hawaii and can't wait. I am counting down the hours. Congratulations to all of my fellow June Bugs for making it this far and continuing on our journey. You are ALL so awesome and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here for me. See you on the cruise ship very soon. Toodles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 986 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $196 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Hi all, checking in, sorry I haven't been here in a while, it has been crazy and busy and that's a good thing. I have been doing some volunteering at an elementary school and my son is getting married next June so I have been very involved in the wedding stuff with the bride's mom. Still smoke free and looking forward to hitting 3 months and 100 days....wow I can't even believe that. It has been kind of strange the last week, really been thinking about smoking a lot...don't know why and just keep saying N.O.P.E. but that addict thinking is pretty strong lately, hope it goes away soon. Also looking forward to our trip in 3 weeks to Hawaii...hey I think I will be on the beach about the time I move to the beach here...cool! I am so glad to see you all still here but it looks like some of us are not around anymore, maybe they are just busy too, I hope so. Very proud of us all, glad to see you marie, mama, andy and sullydog...we rock. Keep up the great quit and like marie says...one day at a time. Again THANKS to MARIE for keeping this thread on track and for making the cruise ship such a nice place to visit and relax on this wonderful journey we are taking....MOST of the time wonderful....lol. Congrats to all of us.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $172 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Oh marie you do such a fantastic job too...answering yourself hmmm, I think there is something to be said about that....lol. I haven't had a chance to get on in the last week because I had company and she is a smoker BUT it was great...it didn't really bother me. A couple of times I thought...oh I could sit here and smoke one with her just like old times sake....well I just got that dang thought right back out of my head. I am so proud of myself and you know what...she is too. I am heading to the cruise ship right now to put on my dancing shoes and try out for that talent show....can't really dance but definitely can't sing either. Hope all is well with all of you. Have a great weekend planned...going to a concert tomorrow night that I have looked forward to all summer long. I am EXCITED...keep going to all of you...it's so nice to be free at last. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 816 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Hi everyone, I haven't posted for over a week...wow, that's a first for me. Was away last weekend and then just very busy this last week. Have a friend coming in tomorrow for a week so probably won't post much either, although, I am kind of dreading it because she is a smoker and we have always done the smoking thing together. Oh well I can do it because I don't want to smoke any more. I am glad to see so many of us still around, can't believe we will all hit the 3 month mark sometime soon or some of us already have. Stay strong and you all are looking GOOD. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 775 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Just saying hi to all the June Bugs and congratulating us on how far we have come. Sorry to hear that you are having some personal problems marie but I will be thinking of you. Glad to see us checking in and keeping together. It sure helps to know you all are right here with me. Never give up...we deserve this. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 597 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $118 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33

Reading this thread: